Translation of settings

Maris

My mod translates other mods. I can change STRINGS etc, but I cant fix settings of other mods. So settings of other mods are still in English. People say: you mod translate other mods, but what about settings? It's still in English. And I feel myself in stupid situation.

And one more thing. This is settings of my mod. I can't translate it too. Because there is no fonts of my language in the game. I can install fonts if my mod is active. But I don't know which mods are active while I am in modinfo.lua. If I could know which mods are active then I could initiate configuration_options with the right names of variables.

My mod translates other mods. I can change STRINGS etc, but I cant fix settings of other mods. So settings of other mods are still in English. People say: you mod translate other mods, but what about settings? It's still in English. And I feel myself in stupid situation.

And one more thing. This is settings of my mod. I can't translate it too. Because there is no fonts of my language in the game. I can install fonts if my mod is active. But I don't know which mods are active while I am in modinfo.lua. If I could know which mods are active then I could initiate configuration_options with the right names of variables.

But modinfo can't really do that. Modinfo.lua is intended to be an information holder and nothing else. Maybe you can do some mad hacks, but I couldn't think of any possible way to achieve that. There is a function in modutil.lua that allows you to check for enabled mods, but that only works in modmain.lua

Archived