Don't Starve: Reign of Giants Launching on PS4 - July 22 in North America / July 23 Europe

The update has the following new features

What this doesn't tell you is that they kicked the bunny crutch right out from under also.

It's cool though, I leaned on it too much anyway and the game is more fun now that it's gone.

What this doesn't tell you is that they kicked the bunny crutch right out from under also.

It's cool though, I leaned on it too much anyway and the game is more fun now that it's gone.

You mean that trapped animals/stored crockpot and drying rack food starves/dies/rots?

That wasn't in the release notes? Oh wait, only the patch notes are listed forum pinned now, not original features (so if you didn't notice before....)

Is there a more detailed list of changes to the game added by the DLC?

I haven't played since the console edition launched and there have been numerous changes. Just wondering if there is more stuff that I'm missing. I see now that captured rabbitts have an expiration date before they turn to morsels. Not sure how long this has been the case but I would love to see a detailed log of revisions.

Is there a more detailed list of changes to the game added by the DLC?

I haven't played since the console edition launched and there have been numerous changes. Just wondering if there is more stuff that I'm missing. I see now that captured rabbitts have an expiration date before they turn to morsels. Not sure how long this has been the case but I would love to see a detailed log of revisions.

Ask and ye shall receive.

That should cover everything. And I do mean everything! Enjoy your bucket-o-poop, I kid you not! 

You mean that trapped animals/stored crockpot and drying rack food starves/dies/rots?

Yup that's exactly what I meant. I had gotten into a bad habit of building small fields of jerky/crockpots/traps and it just made things too easy to stay interested in the game. Currently I am having fun freezing and/or burning to death while I scavenge for whatever food scraps are available, good times.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Can I have a puppy? Preferably a pug, I like pugs.

Yup that's exactly what I meant. I had gotten into a bad habit of building small fields of jerky/crockpots/traps and it just made things too easy to stay interested in the game. Currently I am having fun freezing and/or burning to death while I scavenge for whatever food scraps are available, good times.

Can I have a puppy? Preferably a pug, I like pugs.

Sure! I left him next to my crop of saved crock pot and drying rack foods....oh crap....

...could i interest you in an army-sized amount of rot instead? 

hello, have don't starve on ps4 and loved it. now that ROG is out but i only have don't starve on my asia account(with psn plus). Wondering if buying ROG on NA acc might change my don't starve to ROG as well without buying the base game again, or you know, if there's any plans on releasing on asia side as well.

Sure! I left him next to my crop of saved crock pot and drying rack foods....oh crap....

...could i interest you in an army-sized amount of rot instead?

Well... I suppose as long as you mold into the shape of a cute dog and it doesn't make a mess on the carpet. It will do

Well... I suppose as long as you mold into the shape of a cute dog and it doesn't make a mess on the carpet. It will do

Umm..ahh...

*tries to shape the rot into a dog, but it keeps falling apart*

well, it is itself a mess on the carpet, but I guarantee it will never MAKE a mess :D 

As of the first of August the Reign of Giants DLC is still not appearing or avalible in any way on the australian PS4 store. Wondering what is happening as far as a release here, does it require seperate region release or is it just a bug in the system. I cannot find any other information about it not being avalible in australia in any articles or offical information.

when will it be available for ps4 in Asia region?

It should be out already but it depends on your country assuming is's not a restricted country. Assuming it's not:

http://id.gamesinasia.com/dont-starve-memperoleh-dlc-reign-of-giants-untuk-ps4/

Have you checked if your PS4 Asia network is listing it under "Add-On's?"

Instead of checking your library and looking for new purchases, are you able to either buy it from said Add ons or if that fails to buy it on a PC link to your PSN then enabling it in said Add-ons if not available on the console directly? 

(What country are you in BTW? Are you legally allowed to buy games directly from there or do they have specific outlets where you may only get game purchases as some countries may have?)

However, if there is some reason it's delayed (outside my knowledge) in your country Klei may need more info on what may and may not be able to be done. but this is where I step aside for Klei if my basic suggestions did not help.

It should be out already but it depends on your country assuming is's not a restricted country. Assuming it's not:

http://id.gamesinasia.com/dont-starve-memperoleh-dlc-reign-of-giants-untuk-ps4/

Have you checked if your PS4 Asia network is listing it under "Add-On's?"

Instead of checking your library and looking for new purchases, are you able to either buy it from said Add ons or if that fails to buy it on a PC link to your PSN then enabling it in said Add-ons if not available on the console directly? 

(What country are you in BTW? Are you legally allowed to buy games directly from there or do they have specific outlets where you may only get game purchases as some countries may have?)

However, if there is some reason it's delayed (outside my knowledge) in your country Klei may need more info on what may and may not be able to be done. but this is where I step aside for Klei if my basic suggestions did not help.

Malaysia..I have checked it already on the add on section, but there is no ROG..

Unfortunately, I asked because of this:

I could be wrong but that country may not be directly accessible.

If so, this means another country in network has to be accessed, or another gateway if supported through the Network legally.

I apologize, but I do not personally know if there is a regional zone that does that area in Asia.

JanH can they get RoG in their location?

Hopefully, Jan can answer this question.

But the best thing that can be done if Klei cannot answer this, is to sent a message to PlayStation Support  directly asking if this is supported where you are.

Hey everyone, we had a special partnership with Sony to add Japanese localization services for the original Don't Starve on PS4. This wasn't extended to include Reign of Giants, but if the situation changes for console localization we'll let everyone know.

Archived