Don't Starve: Reign of Giants Launching on PS4 - July 22 in North America / July 23 Europe

I'm really happy to have stumlbed upon this post today. I just introduced my little brother to Don't Starve via my PS4 version yesterday. He immediately downloaded Don't Starve + Reign of Giants (PC) and has been playing it non-stop. I have become increasingly jealous over the last 24 hours watching him play RoG. I practically had my mouse hovering over the Steam button to purchase Don't Starve + RoG today until I found this thread. I think I can hold out for another day and download RoG from PSN now.

Thanks Klei, looking forward to new adventures!

The update has the following new features

Also, along with the expansion being available, all Don’t Starve players will get a new free patch for the base game which includes performance enhancements, bug fixes and a some of the content that was previously only on PC including:

• Added Snow Chester and Shadow Chester

• New in-game text strings & dialogue

• Option to disable Screen Shake.

• Expanded options for World Generation.

• New ability to save custom pre-sets in World Generation screen

• Random character select option when starting a new game.

Hmm... 4 posts up on the Playstation.Blog today, none of them mention DS: RoG. Last time I was anticipating the release of the Another World reboot, it didn't show up for two weeks after it was originally scheduled. Hope that isn't going to happen this time with RoG, guess we'll see in another few hours.

Archived