Help With Wigfrid... Please.... HELP ME!

HEY! I have- uh, Legal rights to look in those areas. And they all have egg-laying organs inside them.

No, I'm not. I'm actually the half-inventor of them. Ha.

No you would NOT! I've never killed one. And no, Bob isn't my real name. It's my second name though. You know my ACTUAL name. But... Don't tell anyone... I like to keep that secret.

... But they already know a lot...

Aren't you alittle exaggerating? I know, atallbird died, but to be honest, everyone of us has wondered what happens when you put alureplant next to their nests. Truthseeker did it, I did it, everybody did. Turns out it doesn't feed Wigfrid as well as hunting rabbits. I'm not off-topic guys! Yay!

It's spelled "a lot" for the case it wasn't clear. Greetings from the Grammer Granmar Grandma Grammar Police!

Aren't you alittle exaggerating? I know, a tallbird died, but to be honest, everyone of us has wondered what happens when you put alureplant next to their nests. Truthseeker did it, I did it, everybody did.

This text is secret!

No, I'm not. This is a serious matter- people are torturing innocent creatures.

And I haven't. I have not killed a single tallbird. Ever.

Now HOLD on a moment there!

I admit I killed a tallbird with a cane once, but she was Pecking me and it seems you suggested it even to defend ourselves!

I in NO WAY torture animals. I avoid them or kill them (humanely) but don't do a Maxwell with the "bipedal ones named with W's" and make them suffer while slowly losing life and hope!

Same goes with Pigs, merms, even spiders and hounds. I kill when needed, avoid when not. And if it means I'm attacked, I will defend myself if I feel runing is not right.

Now enough of the Amnesty International wording here.  

I admit I killed a tallbird with a cane once, but she was Pecking me and it seems you suggested it even to defend ourselves!

I in NO WAY torture animals. I avoid them or kill them (humanely) but don't do a Maxwell with the "bipedal ones named with W's" and make them suffer while slowly losing life and hope!

Same goes with Pigs, merms, even spiders and hounds. I kill when needed, avoid when not. And if it means I'm attacked, I will defend myself if I feel running is not right.

Now enough of the Amnesty International wording here.  

Same goes with Pigs, merms, even spiders and hounds. I kill when needed, avoid when not. And if it means I'm attacked, I will defend myself if I feel runing is not right.

*scribbles name out from list more*

Archived