Freedom Of Evil

Minik435

(Wait... I see connection to @geni0529's TFOD and TSC too. What if that group escaped and it all came with them too. And Grue is a monster that can be everywhere it wants. And Widow just couldn't left/kill it all on islands. Plus there are already mutants. So then maybe we should connect it all in one long story? What's your opinion about it, geni?)

They were stealing things from other house right now. John quickly kicked out doors and gone into kitchen and Adam up stairs.

-- John! I found some pillows and other stuff!

- Cool. Now we can have a good things to make a camp. Pack it all but watch out. It should not be too big. As I see we have some canned stuff... - he looked over it - Still fresh! - he shouted with happiness in voice.

-- Wait, I see someone through window! It's those girl we meet today.

- So let's go to her.

(If not even, then I will do it by the way but in other way. In this way (not too much word "way?") : )

A winged beast landed near garbage. It was near fallen watch tower. He slowly take out some of things to don't wake up dogs. But he saw nothing.

- Dang it. Who the hell could steal my stuff!?

He flied into air and saw somebody near park.

- There they are.

He spied two men that gone few hours later, running before dogs. He saw that one of them shoot a light orb.They gone to one of the houses. He sat at the top and waited.

(Edited rules a bit. Now you can have 3-4 characters.)

Edited by Minik435

(yeah)

-- Okay, we have some canned food. Still fresh. - Adam informed Emma.

- And quivers with pillows! - John added.

The beast jumped off of roof and caught them two. Then he saw girls.

--- What the...

-- Hey, release us!

--- Don't think it will be too fast. I want my food back! - He said releasing them a bit but then he looked at cat girls. - How?

-- Which foo... Garbage?

- Adam, shut up for now.

Edited by Minik435

ill handle this

emma scrounged up her face as she concentrated, then a hell cat appeared ,

*pant* hi *pant pant* bob beat up that monster please *pant* oh and save to two humans, you can eat the monster yes.

emma nodded and fainted

well shes out for the count

Adam and John now were really confused.

- Uhm, you know him?

--- Yes, she does. We... It's a long story. - now he turned to Emma. - I have bad news. Dragorie was affected too. Almost all dragons mutated a bit but still have their minds. Even I mutated. Do you know, what I had to do when it teleported us back to homes? When I just stepped on island, one of Dracons saw me. I get out from here but it costed me very much energy. They are still hunting on me and Red. Or I-don't-know-which-colour-I-have-right-now. I don't know how it affected Red. Anyway those people took all my food. How low do I fell? I am eating vegetables and drinking water.

-- Hey... As I heard, you are Draco...

--- You heard good. About that later. If I am right, they are know, where am I now. We need to move... - he looked like he was thinking about something. - Okay, we can stay here for few days,  Red said that they lost my track when I was in France.

-- John...

- Yeah?

-- Do you have his food yet?

- Only half of that. But we can give you our cans and go search through other houses.

(Will post Draco's new sheet at first post.)

her eyes go green her color is green.

He released them his scales were green and eyes brown. But nothing else has changed.

--- Emma? Is that you?

Now John and Adam were confused a bit.

-/-- What!? - they said both.

anyways you can see we have made a little group want to help us survive!

Callie relaxed a little bit. She was very confused about what was going on but Draco wasn't making any more threatening moves.

All this talk of food reminded her she hadn't eaten today, so she bent down to reach into her bag of meat. When she did the group could see the claw mark on her back. It wasn't very deep and it had stopped bleeding, but it still looked painful. 

Draco sat on the roof of one of the houses that became a camp for today after few hours of travel.

--- Meeting again... So much time passed after that on islands.

--- "Don't be confused. I knew that it can happen. Islands now are not the same place... I though about one thing... Maybe... we should go there?"

--- No. If there is new ruler, then we can't. let's go down eat something.

At same time John and Adam made a non-electrical diner.

-- Have a good meal. And sorry Draco for your food, survival is a survival. Callie, as I saw, you had a wound. Is that painful yet?

Edited by Minik435

Draco said with full mouth:

--- Oghmly taul bighd? - he done his meal. - Sorry. Only tall bird? I got much, much worse life after islands. First off, I got this scar - he shown his stomach - when I was escaping Dragoria. Next one - he pointed at his back - I got after fight with some of hunters. Three lasts were from bearger. Same bearger that... just don't talk what he done to me before... I killed him. Revenge is just sweet. And blood.

- So you are a kind of a vampire or something?

--- Noooo... I'm drinking fresh blood of animals. Even hounds. But some time I need to eat veggies and drink water.

- So yeah... What do you meant by saying "islands"?

--- Ergh... So maybe better do more food? It is a really long story... - he began to talk about story from his point.

... shadow ..... should we tell them

why not ill start off, on the islands I worked for Maxwell and widow , the new ruler, but I disobeyed my orders and was sent to die , I escaped the island with em.. layla and some other people

I was on the islands with draco we revived ..... "layla" with the codex, we were on the islands when maxwell was killed , the old ruler, what the islands are is something completely different that we can not explain, all we really know is that its usaly the people with magic powers or a bad life that end up there.

emma looked at draco

do you know anything other than this?

--- Actually... Not. There is something in Norway, I heard somewhere but I was there during Long Night. Anyway, I was in almost all countries. Seriously. I moved as fast as it is possible. I hope that hunters did not cought my track yet. If yes, we are in -BEEP-. Maybe you know anything? - he pointed at Adam and John.

-- Hehe... we don't remember anything before ending of this "Long Night". We heard about Norway too but it is really far after the sea.

--- Who said we need to sail? If Hunters really lost track, then we can go through France, Germany, Poland, this small area of Russia and up.

- Are you pretty sure, that those hunters won't find you? By the way, why are you so scared?

--- They have dragons. I have only Red in my head yo.

-- So hunters are not problem but their dragons?

--- Not only. They have full set of armour that protects them from magic and hits. And you know how many they send? Two. It is too much for me.

Draco picked up glass with tail holding fork and knife in hands.

--- Next problem is that I still can't use many magic.

- What? Why?

-- I think it is linked to "islands", yeah?

--- Yup. I won't explain it right now. I need to talk with Red.

He done his meal, take off plate, fork and knife and glass from table.

(can I bring in my character, Athena?)

Name: Athena
Appearance: A tall girl with brown, very wavy hair that goes just below her shoulders, golden eyes, blue jeans, a long sleeved pink shirt and blue denim jacket, and a gold necklace in the shape of a spear and shield.
Race: Human (mostly)
Pros: Can turn her necklace into a gold spear and shield (which works well 'cause game logic), limited light magic which is stronger during the day
Companion: A spirit owl named Oscar. He asks as a scout and a guide for Athena
Cons: has trouble using light magic at night, has trouble managing her sanity, when insane she becomes VERY reckless and a bit sadistic
Personality: very silly, friendly, lighthearted, reckless
Edited by MenaAthena