Freedom Of Evil

Minik435

(NO! LIVE! *Bzzzzzzzt*!)

Draco placed his coat on chair and left only brown pants.

--- I am going to wash myself, I am stinking like a pork. Live in garbage is  not very good.

He pointed at Adam and John.

--- You better do same. I can feel not only how old are you but even what you are thinking about right now.

After that he came back to coat. Draco took his swords and gone out. Nearby was a small pond. He used his flames to make it warm enough.

John and Adam came few minutes later.

(Hmm, how to introduce Athena... *snaps fingers* I got it!)

--"LOOK OOOUUUT!"

The group turns toward the shout to find a girl falling out of the sky, wings made of light flickering in and out of existence on her back.

-"What the-"

The girl narrowly misses Callie and uses her own face as a break, creating a trench in the ground as she lands. After a few moments of stillness, she dizzaly gets up. Her face is spoting several deep gouges and a bloody nose.

--"I'm ok! Happens aaall the *crack* time," she replies surprisingly cheerfully while cracking her neck.

(Perfect.)

(Hehe... pooped up)

Athena rested herself ageist a tree. A blue-black knot was starting to form on her forehead.

"Oh good, Moon's ok. I'm pretty sure 'here' is earth, but it has started changing for a dark magic-y reason. My sixth sense has been bugging me nonstop. I've been looking for my brother, which is why I was trying to fly just now. *sigh* I still don't have that down." 

-- Eh, that's having a good time during apocalypse...

- Yeah. By the way Draco, how it is even possible you got there, on British Island, without boat?

--- Flied. Very fast. Very means that I could not breath. I had to stop it for over three minutes.

- Ouch. Wait... What the... Look behind.

Draco saw somebody falling.

--- Damn it, wait here.

He took his swords and ran to the place of the stranger. He though, it was just too fast. He looked like a true beast when he was at.

--"Whaaaa?"

-*sigh* "She has blunt force trauma you idiots! And you're just standing there talking you her! Stupid humans."

Callie lays Athena down and starts cleaning some of the blood off her face with a rag.

--"Heeey, another magical talking kitty."

-"I am not magical."

Athena takes one of the leaves and sticks it in her mouth. She quickly spits it out.

--"Eeeeeeew, they're bitteeeer."

-"Just eat the leaves," Callie orders in an irritated tone.

Athena whimpers and slowly chews on the leaves with a discussed expression.

--- Eh, maybe I will just go back to wash myself? It takes really long to make my scales not stinking as garbage in which I hide my food.

-- What do you think about him?

- I don't know. He looks like curious. He talks about somebody in his head. May it be true?

-- No. I don't think. We need to ask him. By the way why this water is so warm? Oh, he backs.

--- Owwww... - Draco said as he sat in pond. - The best way to rest after hard day.

-- We though, you hate water.

--- It's true. But I hate to drink it. My natural source of refilling energy is meat and blood. And this water is made by me.

- What do you mean?

--- This. - He flamed nearest stick.

-- John...

- Adam...

-- What the...

- Yeah, we want some explanation of this things you are making.

--- If it's needed. I am a dracon. My natural biome is an volcanic island under earth. I can swim in lava without burning myself. As well, I can breath fire and fly. The last thing is my fire and blood magic. Things that makes me the true dracon. My own thing is my second form called Red made by black magic of probably copied Codex Umbra. I can't say you more. It's a long story.

-- So... Red is true?

--- Yeah but he can't get out because of we don't even know what. But...

Draco's eyes widened and he tightened teeth. Scaled changed color to brown and eyes to gold.

---- I am free. I am hell free. God damn, Draco can you hear me?

--- Who couldn't?

---- Wow. I am mutated too. I... Wait... Am I brown?! What the hell?!

--- Red, I can't change back.

---- I can't too. Damn it, I can't say in my mind because of so long time without opening mouth and moving.

-- Maybe better go back to the house?

--"Well, everything stopped spining and my nose stopped bleeding." *slowly gets up* "I'm still a bit dizzy though.

Callie is just sitting around grumbling under her breath when it starts to rain.

-*hiss* "Stupid rain. Stupid humans. Stupid concussions."

(Emma can't know Callie's name, she hasn't told her yet.)

Callie looks at Emma, but shows no signs of being ticked-off at the rude comment.

Athena sits down next to Callie. Callie scoots away from her, visibly uncomfortable with the close contact.

--"Hey, I'm sorry for almost running you over with my face, and thank you for helping me with my concussion. "

Callie seems confused at the way Athena is talking to her.

-"Umm... I accept your apology... and you're welcome."

--"My name's Athena Joann Arcade. What's your name?"

-"Name? Oh, you may call me Callie, Athena Joann Arcade. "

--*chuckles* "No need to use my full name, silly! You can call me Athena, thena, or whatever suits your fancy!"

-"I... will keep that in mind."

Throughout the conversation, Athena keeps a friendly grin, while Callie is still a bit confused but a little bit more relaxed.

Edited by MenaAthena

Red, John and Adam slowly walked back to the house.

- Maybe we should say more about ourselves if we are here?

-- Yeah. Maybe rest will come back and enjoy this?

- Red, how long will we stay here? We need to decide.

--- As long, as hunters are in France. So maybe two or three days. Then, I will hunt for some meat. And blood for me.

-- I am going for girls.

Adam came out of base.

-- Hello there. Who are you?

He said to stranger. From this person he could feel same magic as he was using.

-- Do you use light magic? My aura felt another one. I don't think, that cat girls are using that type so you are the only one here.