Seasonal Warg Replacements?

Perhaps rather than the Warg all year round, there could be the Dandelion in the spring, the Chupacabra in the summer, Warg in the fall, and some sort of yeti creature in the Winter.

8O! That's a pretty good idea!

I really would like to see more seasonal enemies.

and so what if it's rare?

It'd be so rad to see just more enemies implemented into the game.

and plus, it'd sure be a shock to see something else besides the Warg, don't you think?

and perhaps since it was mentioned,

maybe these enemies can be seasonal enemies instead of being a replacement for the Warg.

We already have pengulls in winter.

I think it'd be great if we could see other seasonal enemies.

Considering how rare the Warg is by default this isnt necessary.

Rare? I got him like 3 times in a row when I set him to less! And I've encountered him 3 out of like 10 times of hunting, so it ain't that rare!

Rare? I got him like 3 times in a row when I set him to less! And I've encountered him 3 out of like 10 times of hunting, so it ain't that rare!

I havent seen one once when ive had them on normal. Your personal RNG doesnt effect its actual spawn rates, which is 5% and increases to 33% by day 100, which even then isnt that much.

He's practically every hunt for me now... And I never touched his settings. I'm surprised when it's actually a koalafant at this point.

I think if there were Wargs that had a chance of appearing like Fire/Ice hounds, that would suffice. Wider explosion on death radius though. 

Archived