Spreading Players  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a spread player option?

Hey guys me and my friends are SUPER pumped for DST!

Now I think it'd be cool to have a battle where everyone is spread out, and last one alive wins! You could go out and search for players then kill them! Or just try and hide without starving and survive the winter!

Also maybe you'd like the challenge of finding your friend at the very begining! 

You choose what you could do with this option!

I like the idea of this poll, but can you change the options so it's just "Yes" and "No"? I like the idea of being able to give players different spawns but for reasons other than "duking it out with my pals". Thanks!

Agreed. Also make regenerating health impossible so we can have a don't starve UHC (if you don't know what that is just google minecraft ultra hardcore).

I love UHC! But I think they should only disable it from foods. Because if you want health you should be able to get it from spider glands or something!

I like the idea of this poll, but can you change the options so it's just "Yes" and "No"? I like the idea of being able to give players different spawns but for reasons other than "duking it out with my pals". Thanks!

Done!

I'm gonna be that jerk who's all like "Huehuehue I said "no."  Huehuheheu."

Lol, I am just staying as updated on the forums as I can to keep up with all the latest recommendations / news on DTS! Can't get enough!

Agreed. Also make regenerating health impossible so we can have a don't starve UHC (if you don't know what that is just google minecraft ultra hardcore).

Also, do you mind if I make a new topic about the UHC idea? Unless you are planning to post it or already have?

The UHC idea is terrible, the reason it works in minecraft is because those games are usually pretty short, and have many, many modified rules, and not to mention Minecraft's mobs are much easier to fight without taking damage than don't starve ones.

The UHC idea is terrible, the reason it works in minecraft is because those games are usually pretty short, and have many, many modified rules, and not to mention Minecraft's mobs are much easier to fight without taking damage than don't starve ones.

I guess I see where your going with that, gotta give it to you thinking outside the box!

Arguable. You gotta waste a lot of time getting skeletons in a perfect spot so they don't hit you and you can hit them. A lot of don't starve mobs can be beaten with the hit and run tactics.

I love UHC! But I think they should only disable it from foods. Because if you want health you should be able to get it from spider glands or something!

I did mean that. 

Arguable. You gotta waste a lot of time getting skeletons in a perfect spot so they don't hit you and you can hit them. A lot of don't starve mobs can be beaten with the hit and run tactics.

I did mean that. 

I see, yeah I really hope they add this spread player option!

Archived