I had an idea for respawning. The idea is this: You could sacrifice an animal, or monster, in return for your friend's soul, which you take to an effigy, which would bring your friend back to life. But that would be hard for late game, so... maybe bring him to a grave, like Webber. Thoughts?

I had an idea for respawning. The idea is this: You could sacrifice an animal, or monster, in return for your friend's soul, which you take to an effigy, which would bring your friend back to life. But that would be hard for late game, so... maybe bring him to a grave, like Webber. Thoughts?

Hard late game? More like very very easy, plus graves are finite, you only have a limited amount of respawns if you're going to use them (unless the same grave can be reused)

Hard late game? More like very very easy, plus graves are finite, you only have a limited amount of respawns if you're going to use them (unless the same grave can be reused)

Oops, meant to say early game, haha.

SethR sounds like he was working on a really neato, in-depth revival system, so I feel like just leaving all that shenanigans with him for now.

Yes, but I figured I'd say something. Posting ideas on forums is fun :D.

Er, I know what an ancient guardian is, but I don't know what you mean. @_@

Still its very easy to kill something early on, rabbits, spiders, beefalo if you've got a spear, some courage and the kiting skills to pay the bills

Meh, who knows? We'll know for sure how respawning will work when DST is finally out :D

Archived