Goodbye for now, Modding.

If you're reading this, it means I am dead after exploding due to being too awesome.

post-286034-0-59816400-1404018703_thumb.

No, I'm kidding. After spending hour after hour just lying down or just walking in circles, feeling like I fell from an 18 foot drop, I decided it would be best to just take a break to focus on helping my crippling anxiety. I put this in the mod section since it's mostly about what will happen with my moddy stuff.

I'll still MAKE mods, just for myself. Maybe some of them will be uploaded after I get back to it!

You Are Being Hunted is still being made, it will just take much longer to make and won't be uploaded for some time after I finish it.

For the first three days from now, I will be releasing small fixes for a few bugs with Writhe, but that will be all.

I will still be on the forums, and should anyone take any assets from any of my mods, or make any mods adding to any of my mods/taking anything from them without permission, I ask of you all to report them(Not sure how much it takes since I'e never had to). I simply can not handle people stealing my things.

Sorry everyone, I just have to do this. Maybe me being less stressed will end up with my mods being even better!

Thank you for reading, and thank you (Most of you, anyway) for all of your support. It did help me a lot!

Now if you don't mind, I'll just get back to Hearthstone.

Ive never been much into the modding scene but I have to say you've pulled off a lot! Take as much of a break as you want, I do understand anxiety sucking the will out of wanting to do things. Take some time for yourself and dont worry!

If you're reading this, it means I am dead after exploding due to being too awesome.

attachicon.gifded.png

No, I'm kidding. After spending hour after hour just lying down or just walking in circles, feeling like I fell from an 18 foot drop, I decided it would be best to just take a break to focus on helping my crippling anxiety. I put this in the mod section since it's mostly about what will happen with my moddy stuff.

I'll still MAKE mods, just for myself. Maybe some of them will be uploaded after I get back to it!

You Are Being Hunted is still being made, it will just take much longer to make and won't be uploaded for some time after I finish it.

For the first three days from now, I will be releasing small fixes for a few bugs with Writhe, but that will be all.

I will still be on the forums, and should anyone take any assets from any of my mods, or make any mods adding to any of my mods/taking anything from them without permission, I ask of you all to report them(Not sure how much it takes since I'e never had to). I simply can not handle people stealing my things.

Sorry everyone, I just have to do this. Maybe me being less stressed will end up with my mods being even better!

Thank you for reading, and thank you (Most of you, anyway) for all of your support. It did help me a lot!

Now if you don't mind, I'll just get back to Hearthstone.

I completely understnad U need time to yourself instead of just on and off working U need to relax let urself know that the mod isn't going anywhere So people who dont understnad have to understand that You worked your ass off on William 2 then You lost it it discouraged you so in my opinion u deserve a nice long break

P.S cant wait to see you  back in action :)

Archived