Chatting in multiplayer.

I have a great suggestion:

As the game should be realistic (in weird kind of DS logic way), do written things will appear above the player (as quotes).

With that players won't seee what you're saying untill they will be close. BOOM, realistic.

good if it happens, good if it doesn't. There are upsides to both, and neither of them matter to me because I'll be skyping/etc.

But some not as well. I know what people will do but that is not sth that should matter for devs what is going on with all the guys in true world and their ways to communicate. If they want to do it: let it be. It's same as in MC for example (skyping, not chatting), for me as well too.

seems to be a popular suggestion

I'm all for it, but maybe you should be able to see what they say when they're not on your screen as well, eg. the text getting smaller the farther away you are and sounds getting quieter as they leave earshot so your messages don't get cut off when you're not entirely on screen

My main issue is that it's already so easy to chat via Steam that anything more difficult than that won't be worth using at all.

True, but I'm sure that people would still use it, if they wanted a tougher and more realistic expirience.

I can't agree with you, @CowlRaven. That means they need to do custom voices, unlike normal voice on instruments. And more game logic programming. @Lord_Battal, so true.

what do you mean custom voices??? there's no difference in using the instruments in the multiplayer and singleplayer??? the only thing that would change is how loud it is and that's a day's worth of work at most

what do you mean custom voices??? there's no difference in using the instruments in the multiplayer and singleplayer??? the only thing that would change is how loud it is and that's a day's worth of work at most

Oh. That thing. Sorry, I didn't know what you mean then. Now I'm.

Archived