Colaboration for Dont Starve guide.

I want todo make a guide of how sur vive in Dont Starve but not just the first days, every day .

I want the guide haves tips info strategies descariptions of everything and be forma androids so un that way everyone can get in on the iPhone por android.

Everyone want help with his own expirence leave a comment.

Compatibility is nice, sure, but I don't see why one would need a guide on their phone for a pc-game. And I don't think it's possible to describe someone what to do for every individual day: A single divergence would throw the whole structure and planning down the well. If you can figure out a nice day-for-day scheme, then you should publish it, but not before showing it some experienced people for feedback.

Compatibility is nice, sure, but I don't see why one would need a guide on their phone for a pc-game. And I don't think it's possible to describe someone what to do for every individual day: A single divergence would throw the whole structure and planning down the well. If you can figure out a nice day-for-day scheme, then you should publish it, but not before showing it some experienced people for feedback.

You right but remmember the ps4 versión.

Or, here's another idea:

Don't write the guide, and let new players play through and discover things in the game for themselves.  Y'know, the way it was designed to be?

This isn't meant to sound mean, but how can you write a guide (presumably in English) when you're barely legible? You can say it's the autocorrect, but if your autocorrect is on, you need to call the people who made that software and complain...loudly, because it isn't working - at all.

Or, here's another idea:

Don't write the guide, and let new players play through and discover things in the game for themselves.  Y'know, the way it was designed to be?

Or here's another idea:

Don't read the guide if you don't want to, and play through and discover things in the game for yourself.

Back on topic...

We really don't need this as we have plenty of survival guides on the Don't Starve Wiki. It would be neat to have some kind of custom level for teaching players new stuff, but that would require a lot of resources that Don't Starve lacks right now.

Or here's another idea:

Don't read the guide if you don't want to, and play through and discover things in the game for yourself.

Back on topic...

We really don't need this as we have plenty of survival guides on the Don't Starve Wiki. It would be neat to have some kind of custom level for teaching players new stuff, but that would require a lot of resources that Don't Starve lacks right now.

...How was I off-topic?  I was talking about the "need" for a Don't Starve guide.

I also like how you basically shot me down, and then went on to basically agree with everything I said. :I

Archived