Patch Notes - Rev 103865 June 12, 2014

No.  :wilson_unhappy:

Still running on a pre-hotfix world and not seeing this one anymore. I have noticed that occasionally, however, the 'light bulb' shows up on my tabs as if I can create a new recipe even though I'm slightly too far away from my crafting tables. Slightly unrelated, I guess.

The sound bug has been fixed for me!  Thank you very much!    

Since I'm here......  The key binding for catching the boomerang.... it's frustrating that it's the action key.  If you are using the boomerang you MUST ensure that your character is not standing next to any other objects that you can potentially pickup/harvest since you will pick those objects up instead of having this missile heading straight for your head slam you, it doesn't make sense.  I do love that you have to catch this thing, brilliant, but there should be an alternative key binding to catch the boomerang, not associated with the action key, so you can catch this thing while standing in the middle of a hoard of materials.  

Archived