Make the possibility of putting them in the refrigerator. Many recipes call for twigs as an ingredient.

Also: Buff Volt goats. They are too easy to kill.

Why are so many things use the ropes? I think you should make a more varied recipes.

Hibearnation vest shoul use catcoon tails unstead of ropes. They are suitable for color and  tall enough to bind anything.

Luxury fan should use several black feahers unstead of ropes. Black feathers are the most common but have almost no recipes.

Make the possibility of putting them in the refrigerator. Many recipes call for twigs as an ingredient.

Why?

No, I think they should stay as they are.

Why are so many things use the ropes? I think you should make a more varied recipes.

Hibearnation vest shoul use catcoon tails unstead of ropes. They are suitable for color and  tall enough to bind anything.

Actually, I think this might be a good idea. But only if it uses at max 2 tails, because they are a finite resource.

Luxury fan should use several black feahers unstead of ropes. Black feathers are the most common but have almost no recipes.

Meh, I guess.

I don't understand... twigs don't rot, why do they need to go in an icebox? You can gather them and stick them in a chest forever.

Again I don't understand. Many mobs are easy to kill once you know how. Can you explain why Volt Goats are an issue?

Grass is a renewable resource. To me, it makes sense that a large amount of recipes would call for it and/or its refined craftable... otherwise, all that renewable grass would be useless.

Catcoons are a limited resource, and their tails are also not a guaranteed drop. 33% chance is high, but still not a guarantee by any means. If tails were required for the Hibearnation vest, it would be very possible that a player would not ever be able to make it as they would be forced to decide between using tails for the vest or for the cat cap.

Agreed that it would be nice to have more recipes for black feathers... perhaps instead of replacing rope for the fan, they could be added as an additional required ingredient? Or there could just be more craftables that include black feathers?

I don't understand... twigs don't rot, why do they need to go in an icebox? You can gather them and stick them in a chest forever.

Example: I want to  cook simple melonsicle. I should put melon, ice from fridge, open chest, put twigs.  I want just open fridge and put all stuff in pot.

Or if I want to cook 2 sicles? It's even more unnecesarry movement.

Again I don't understand. Many mobs are easy to kill once you know how. Can you explain why Volt Goats are an issue?

They drop 3 meats - pretty much. Beefalo at least help each other, but volt goats don't.

Grass is a renewable resource. To me, it makes sense that a large amount of recipes would call for it and/or its refined craftable... otherwise, all that renewable grass would be useless.

I mean that's bit boring. Grass already have more than enough recipes why need more?

Catcoons are a limited resource, and their tails are also not a guaranteed drop. 33% chance is high, but still not a guarantee by any means. If tails were required for the Hibearnation vest, it would be very possible that a player would not ever be able to make it as they would be forced to decide between using tails for the vest or for the cat cap.

2 tails for vest. And cat cap is not necessary thing. You also can use green staff and amulet for copying tails.

Agreed that it would be nice to have more recipes for black feathers... perhaps instead of replacing rope for the fan, they could be added as an additional required ingredient? Or there could just be more craftables that include black feathers?

So we should replace reeds, not ropes.

The point of a refrigerator is to keep things cool or prevent them from spoiling. You don't put your dishes in the fridge just because its faster than keeping them in their own spot.

Actually that might be a good idea.. i should try that.

The point of a refrigerator is to keep things cool or prevent them from spoiling. You don't put your dishes in the fridge just because its faster than keeping them in their own spot.

Yes, I try to say, thats a werid (If I rude, I probably say "stupid") point. Why I cant put mandrake or deerclops eye in fridge? It's still food.

That's might be a point that fridge non-burnable, but make an exception for twigs, please!

Well not all foods need to be refrigerated. Like cereal.

Beeeh. dosent matter. If I need to store twigs or money, I'll put them in the fridge! Break the rules! Seriously, it's not very hard to do and it's not the OP thing. So is there any arguments that just "no big deal"?

To be honest, I'm not sure I like how twigs can simply be used as a filler; when we eat wood and it's products (e.g. tree bark and paper), they partially ferment into methanol.... Which is a poison.

So kids, don't eat paper. O.O

I can understand kabobs and fish sticks (for the pun), but 3 sticks + dragon fruit = dragonpie? And any other time it's used as a filler... Eugh. It's a wonder how the characters haven't gone blind from methanol poisoning yet! Haha.

Archived