Creature Suggestions

Idea: A bit scarier creature that seeks you out during night, burrows underground during the ground. It's a bigger creature, the size of 4 beefalos. Drops loads of charcoal when it dies.

Posted Image

Idea: A water creature, slower on land fires rays of light which blinds target. Eats rabbits.

Posted Image

I agree, it seems way to big for Wilson to handle. Unless you plan on building a tank out of twigs. Would not be a good character to fight against, but maybe a good character to talk to. Maybe feed meat and will give you something in return. But not a moving creature, a static one so it's not knocking over trees. Also could make it to where if you get to close without meat, it eats you...but that may be too far. Anyways, could be a creature that maxwell put in..ect.

So far i think they have hit the nail on the head, the spiders are brilliant and i will argue shouldn't be changed but personally am looking forward to see what they do with the swamp.Id like it if those tentacles were part of a larger monster, as you could engineer a 'boss fight scenario' with it.Essentially you could have a bulbous mass summoned via one of the ponds, and the player would have to avoid 'spawned' tentacles, weaving in an out until an opportunity opens to hit it in its face. this way you could achieve a boss fight using the current system.I dont know were they are going with the story yet, but this could add to it, for all we know this could be a place Maxwell could have a debt of his own, send victims to this land to appease some Eldritch horror living there.