where are the lureplant?

I'm already on day 45 and have not seen even 1 

(I used a cheat to see the whole map) 

this can be bug? Or they are now more rare? I left everything on default = (

in my world had not Tallbird and now will also not have Lureplant? 

I'm on day 180-something and I've had about 4 or 5 already.

They're pests. -.-"
I only use them to clear out tier-3 spider dens so that I can safely destroy the den to farm silk.

If anyone has any other use for them, please feel free to share ^^

very useful for hound waves, frog mass rampage and bee clean up

Only for blue ones though. Fire Hounds burn all of the eyeplants and they never grow back, even if Bulb is still in place, until you destroy it and replant.

Only for blue ones though. Fire Hounds burn all of the eyeplants and they never grow back, even if Bulb is still in place, until you destroy it and replant.

No, they work better with fire hounds. Eyeplants, don't grow in some kind of ground like wooden ground, so you can keep eyeplants away from their lureplant, and it will never ignite with red hounds.

No, they work better with fire hounds. Eyeplants, don't grow in some kind of ground like wooden ground, so you can keep eyeplants away from their lureplant, and it will never ignite with red hounds.

Lureplant does not die from fire even if it catches it from eyeplants. It just burns for a few moments. And after that eyeplants never respawn, until you replant Lureplant. So making eyeplants spawn further from Lureplant does not really help.

Edit: Unless eyeplants cease to appear because of fire damage to Lureplant bulb, not to themselves. Then its a good advice. I'll check it next time=)

Archived