Snow Chester and Shadow Chester

Hey guys, :)

I was browsing through the wiki and i discovered that Chester has 2 "evolutions", Snow Chester and Shadow Chester, and i was wondering if he could be both at the same time? Probably not but it is worth asking because i can't test it because i'm poor and i don't have the materials required to do it. :c

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks. :)

Hope you don't mind me tagging on with another question here... I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but if I put all the blue gems/nightmare fuel in chester, do those get used up when he transforms? Like, I'll lose all my blue gems?

I am actually annoyed by this because, in game, there are no clues given about these transformations.  Goes against what the game is all about, and what makes it great (learning).

Yeah, I had no idea that they implemented the transformations before I browsed the wiki. Made me think that they forgot to add it in!

It is not possible to have both at the same time.

This is probably because it would be OP. (Overpowered)

You can however "switch" by having Chester die somehow (when he respawns he will be a normal Chester) and then change him into the desired strain Evolution.

My Chester dies almost every time I bring him to base since I have spider dens everywhere (Webber) XD

They aren't even that close to my base but Spider Queens seem to travel across the map just to get poor Chester :(

Hope you don't mind me tagging on with another question here... I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but if I put all the blue gems/nightmare fuel in chester, do those get used up when he transforms? Like, I'll lose all my blue gems?

Yes those nightmare fuel and blue gems are use in the transformation. The transformation use only 9, if you have more than 9 in chester, then after the transformation the remain material will be inside.

It is not possible to have both at the same time.

This is probably because it would be OP. (Overpowered)

You can however "switch" by having Chester die somehow (when he respawns he will be a normal Chester) and then change him into the desired strain Evolution.

Ffs, I cant post pictures?

There are graphics for Snow Chester eye-bone closed.

not-sure-if-bug-or-working-as-intended-t

Edit. Figured it out.

Ffs, I cant post pictures?

There are graphics for Snow Chester eye-bone closed.

not-sure-if-bug-or-working-as-intended-t

Edit. Figured it out.

Yes, I have one snow Chester. You can see the close eye a second when it blink, leave the bone on the ground.

Yes, I have one snow Chester. You can see the close eye a second when it blink, leave the bone on the ground.

And when Chester dead. The eye-bone remains as the blue one. But like said, he will spawn as normal. 

I refuse to let this die just yet.

Even when Snow Chester is dead and the good old Chester has spawned the eye-bone still shows as the blue one. 

I think Chester should spawn as he died.

Archived