Catcoon behavior.

I think that Catcoons after the last patch; They have a strange behavior.

1. They stop follow you if you go far away.

2. They don't follow you through wormholes.

3. Now they throw up less frequently (like 4 times at day and when you feed them).

Now one catcoon, after 3 days, started to fall asleep and wake up to a 10-second interval. Then It you sit down and it is still there with out any animation.

I only use mini-map mod. I don't use any other mod and/or console command.

post-348057-0-68183700-1401289452_thumb.

I've never really tried taming these things. I think I read somewhere that the amount they...Puke out has been lowered now, at least.

Alley killing seems to be a consistent problem with certain creatures, though. I'm sure they will eventually patch this up like they did with Abigail and Chester.

Well in my opinion they did good to nerf catcoon in a way that it doesn't vomits that much, before this patch i had 3 of them at once and i could just live on thier "vomit" for seasons. As for sleeping I guess they wanted to make them act more like a cat.

I've never been able to befriend a catcoon. They stop following me almost immediately and I've never been to pick up any of their puke gifts because they grab them back right away. :( I want a catcoon friend!

They murder Glommer. Consistently. Death to all catcoons.

I mean, seriously. Can your ally NOT attack your other ally? That would be wonderful.

Right! I used to think they were cute, I liked them and would leave them be... until one wandered into my base and started attacking my Glommer. Then the little jerk started eating tools/weapons I had left on the ground!

DIE A THOUSAND DEATHS CATCOONS.

WHAT? Are you sayin you don't want the best backpack ever?

I assume you're talking to me re: killing glommer to get the krampus sack? I do want it, but the chances are so ridiculously low. The second glommer I got I've just been keeping around for sanity. And because I haven't found chester yet and I like to have a friend around for company. :D

No, I have never played Terraria, what does that have to do with anything? And yes, I think a 1% chance of anything is ridiculously low. I'm not going to try and get a krampus sack over 100 times.  It's not THAT important to me. It would be something cool to get, and maybe one day I'll get a lucky drop, but I'm not too concerned with it.

Archived