Phoenix Wright VS Prof. Layton

Morgan17

Really? I knew about this since 2010. Hah hah hah. *Major Layton fan here, people*

Why not? Phoenix Wright was the biggest and most successful point and click during its time, as is Layton is now. They aren't ridiculously different compared to one another, and heck, they arguably both solve crimes. If anything, this will be a huge boost for Phoenix Wright popularity, and more for Professor Layton as well.

I know some of you are ticked off with me. Believe me, I'm a HUGE Wright fan. It's just that Phoenix and Maya fighting demons sounds a little strange.I know there'll be trials and such, it just sounds strange.

I know some of you are ticked off with me. Believe me, I'm a HUGE Wright fan. It's just that Phoenix and Maya fighting demons sounds a little strange.I know there'll be trials and such, it just sounds strange.

A normal day for Layton and Luke.

Wait is the game out in the USA now? *grabby hands*

For you, no, still seems to be a vague 2014, but for me and the rest of the UK, totally. Sales numbers show we buy an awful lot of the Layton game, in fact, going out of stock is quite common. I pre-ordered the third game to avoid this ages ago. Ah hah hah. I read once somewhere that for one of the games, third of forth, can't quite recall, we made around half of the total sales. We can't seem to get enough of the top hat wearing, tea drinking gentleman. I have to wonder if this is some kind of pleasant irony. I'll guarantee you we have more Layton fans over here, so that's why most people will buy it, but we still have our Phoenix fans, mostly old, some new. I do believe this is one of the only series we get before most everyone else, *and by that, I mean America* so as you can imagine, it's quite a considerable treat.

For you, no, still seems to be a vague 2014, but for me and the rest of the UK, totally. Sales numbers show we buy an awful lot of the Layton game, in fact, going out of stock is quite common. I pre-ordered the third game to avoid this ages ago. Ah hah hah. I read once somewhere that for one of the games, third of forth, can't quite recall, we made around half of the total sales. We can't seem to get enough of the top hat wearing, tea drinking gentleman. I have to wonder if this is some kind of pleasant irony. I'll guarantee you we have more Layton fans over here, so that's why most people will buy it, but we still have our Phoenix fans, mostly old, some new. I do believe this is one of the only series we get before most everyone else, *and by that, I mean America* so as you can imagine, it's quite a considerable treat.

I do hope it comes over here soon, being a fan of both franchises, seeing this game teased about a year or so back was incredible.

I do have a softer spot for the Layton games though, man do I love puzzles.

Archived