Thinking as playing as Wendy...

My favourite character is willow but I'm thinking of playing with Wendy, I read on the wiki that it takes 2 hits with a bommarang or tool so does that include spears? Any tips that will help me play as her?

No :D

My favourite character is willow but I'm thinking of playing with Wendy, I read on the wiki that it takes 2 hits with a bommarang or tool so does that include spears? Any tips that will help me play as her?

Do you mean it takes 2 hits to kill rabbits, birds, etc with a boomerang or tools? Because that's true. A spear will kill these creatures in 1 hit though. If you're having trouble getting Abigail to spawn, remember that, if you capture creatures, they'll be stunned once you drop them on the ground. That gives you time to hit them with a spear and make Abigail appear. Killing butterflies is another easy way to do it.

Oh, and remember that Abigail gains some strength in the evening and even more at night. Plan your attacks accordingly, and take advantage of full moons!

Use ice staff + spear. Actually, it's better than boomerang even with other characters.

If you want to summon Abigail quickly, killing a butterfly is a good way, you don't even need a weapon. Or get yourself a lureplant bulb and you can repeatedly plant it, kill it, collect the bulb and then plant it again... So if you get a lureplant bulb, you can keep summoning Abigail without catching animals virtually eternally.

Killing rabbits takes 2 hits with a boomerang, but they usually do not immediately escape after the first hit so you have some time to get the second hit even without stunning them / freezing them.

Wendy's decreased sanity drop during nights is very helpful. If you don't mind using mods, you can also install a mod called Recall Abigail, which allows you to recall Abigail at any time (for a small sanity penalty), so she does not get stuck in the fights when you flee from the fight.

Wendy's examination lines are also very cool. Make sure that you read some of them while playing as her. She is often quoting classical literature or provides very poetic or educated descriptions.

It would be good too if you make usefull weapons and magic items for the hounds wave because abigail will die quickly,and she is not a tank,just a little help. If you plan to kill giant make sure she don't stay in front of them,because she will die,of course she is dead already .endy is my 2nd favorite character in the vanilla game.

Wendy's ghost Abigail is stronger at dusk, and strongest at night.

It can also very easily stun lock large groups of spiders and bees.

Plant some spider dens a fair distance away from your base (since they roam at night) and you have an excellent spider farm, which gives you a constant supply of three of the most useful items in the game.

Silk - Use to make sewing kits and tents to sleep in.

Spider glands - Great healing item that never expires, and can be turned into healing salve.

Monster meat - My favorite one, it counts as a "large" meat in the crock pot (meat value of 1), which makes it incredibly easy to produce foods like Honey ham and Bacon and eggs. Don't add more than 1 monster meat to a dish though, or you will get monster lasagne.

Archived