The Coin Machine Game

LadyAzure

*sigh*

I wish for a pet titan, 9mm.

*puts  human back in*

A panel on the machine flips towards you, featuring buttons of a variety of colors and patterns, along with body parts you can drag onto a virtual torso spinning eerily.

SPECIFICATIONS?

A panel on the machine flips towards you, featuring buttons of a variety of colors and patterns, along with body parts you can drag onto a virtual torso spinning eerily.

SPECIFICATIONS?

*picks blond hair and green eyes, with long legs and small arms*

*picks blond hair and green eyes, with long legs and small arms*

A panel slides from the bottom, and a creature, slightly moist and clammy to the touch, ejects from the vent. It seems normal, until you notice a defect; there are what appears a mass of limbs and arms attached to the creature's thigh. A teratoma.

A panel slides from the bottom, and a creature, slightly moist and clammy to the touch, ejects from the vent. It seems normal, until you notice a defect; there are what appears a mass of limbs and arms attached to the creature's thigh. A teratoma.

*proceeds to cut off the extra limbs and stitches up the wounds to prevent blood loss*

There! Now it can't grab much!

I wish....... that........... hell didn't exist!

( slices off hand, and inserts it

The hand is ejected, and a pair of claws burst out of the machine. It stitches the hand back onto the limb. No anesthesia.

Afterwards, you look at the finger, and you notice an abnormal growth of extra limbs, nails, and teeth on the lump.

Your children will now have this teratoma, since it can be passed down biologically.

You don't know what a teratoma is, do you?

Don't look.

Teratoma-images-2.jpg

I would like a stronger stomach, please.

[inserts Teratoma]

The machine spits it out

DISGUSTING

I request an assortment of cupcake flavors

*places in pet titan*

The hand is ejected, and a pair of claws burst out of the machine. It stitches the hand back onto the limb. No anesthesia.

Afterwards, you look at the finger, and you notice an abnormal growth of extra limbs, nails, and teeth on the lump.

Your children will now have this teratoma, since it can be passed down biologically.

( joke on u, I aint havin kids

A million horror novelists could get together in a room and pan over their ideas for weeks straight without a break and still their ideas would never compare to how truly disturbed you all are...I say that with love btw

I wish for a personal Chester to carry around all my belongings...go ahead do your worst to me :p

*jams and eyeball into the slot*

A million horror novelists could get together in a room and pan over their ideas for weeks straight without a break and still their ideas would never compare to how truly disturbed you all are...I say that with love btw

I wish for a personal Chester to carry around all my belongings...go ahead do your worst to me :razz:

the chester is fugly. like, circus fugly.

I wish for a personal Chester to carry around all my belongings...go ahead do your worst to me :razz:

The Chester is given to Azure

I request a hammer to smash the UberHaxorNova Titan.

*inserts tiny hammer*

Gladly.

A pain blooms in your right eye. If you had a mirror, you would see your eye is shriveling into a dried lump not so unlike a raisin. The dried eye falls out of the large eye holes, hanging out limply. You try to hold it in with the palm of your hand.

The machine gave a rumble, and bits of furry, crimson flesh, along with two horns, pop out, along with a booklet that says DIY, along with an eyepatch.

DISCLAIMER: MOBILE OTTOVON MAY HAVE TO BE ASSEMBLED BY HAND

Gladly.

A pain blooms in your right eye. If you had a mirror, you would see your eye is shriveling into a dried lump not so unlike a raisin. The dried eye falls out of the large eye holes, hanging out limply. You try to hold it in with the palm of your hand.

The machine gave a rumble, and bits of furry, crimson flesh, along with two horns, pop out, along with a booklet that says DIY, along with an eyepatch.

DISCLAIMER: MOBILE OTTOVON MAY HAVE TO BE ASSEMBLED BY HAND

O - o

you get the hammer, but it is way to heavy to lift.

I wish that I had a pie

Your pie eats you instantly.

I wish my mind could be wiped of the UberHaxorNova video I watched a few minutes ago. *shudders* I don't want to talk about it.

*Inserts tears and regret*

I wish my mind could be wiped of the UberHaxorNova video I watched a few minutes ago. *shudders* I don't want to talk about it.

it is wiped, and the lost episode "squidwards suicide is put in it's place

Archived