The Coin Machine Game

LadyAzure

It is late, I am bored...and so I bring to you all another well-known game.....

Rules; First poster must make a wish for something they want to get out the "machine" then in a creative manner put in their form of payment.

Second person to post must grant them their wish, however you have to find some way to corrupt that wish..or if your feeling generous give them something nice. 

The thread continues with each person making a wish, putting in money or whatever they want to get their prize and the following person corrupts it, then takes their turn. 

Example;  

I wish for a new pair of shoes!

*inserts a rusty coin*

You get two left shoes instead!

I wish for a fast car..

*puts in a dollar*

You get it right?  okay then I shall start the thread,

I wish that ROG DLC was out for Playstation right now!

*smashes a penny into the machine*

Reign of Giants comes out for Playstation...but you're in it!  You are turned to dust by a Dragonfly.

I wish that all of Humanity were my slaves, and that not a single one would turn on me, in any way, whatsoever! 

*Drives a cadaver into coin slot*

The DLC is released for Playstation, but so is a software update that renders it unplayable. 

I wish for an extra chin and insert a cheap carnival token.

You get another another chin, however it has a brain of its own and communicates with you when youre in your bed.

I wish for a small bird to exist in real life and i insert an seed (those are the coins of the past!)

Reign of Giants comes out for Playstation...but you're in it! You are turned to dust by a Dragonfly.

I wish that all of Humanity were my slaves, and that not a single one would turn on me, in any way, whatsoever!

*Drives a cadaver into coin slot*

You manage to enslave humanity, but by doing so you had to kill all but the most lethargic.

I wish I could go back to when the world still had places to discover, places to settle, and journeys to take.

*Inserts half a ha'penny*

You get another another chin, however it has a brain of its own and communicates with you when youre in your bed.

I wish for a small bird to exist in real life and i insert an seed (those are the coins of the past!)

The small bird turns out to be extremely aggressive and will not allow you near it without attempting to murder you.

I wish for three wishes from a genie.

*inserts 3 oz. of lip blood into slot*

Wish granted, but every wish will cost you a limb

I wish to take a trip to the beach

*Inserts a seashell*

The beach is crawling with secretive seashell salesman selling sandy seashore seashells.

I wish I wasn't depressed and detached all the time.

*inserts €¥£84775*

Is this just turning into a thread where we indirectly come to terms with our problems?

I mean, that's a good thing, by all means, but that seems to be something that's best done alone.

I wish I was loved by someone that likes me for my murderous antics due to my family neglecting me the social and mental vocation I had never got to experience.

[inserts Tears Of Pain And Neglect]

You receive this person, but they only have a week to be with you before exploding into sprinkles. If you attempt to do harm to this person intentionally without self-defensive justification they will explode into Jarate.

I wish for my three wishes to not cost me any limbs.

*Inserts one genie wish*

You don't loose any limbs, but say goodbye to that torso my friend.

I wish for a set of NES games I don't yet own

*inserts mario coins into the machine*

They are all glitchy and barely work. They cannot be fixed.

I wish that my children conquer the earth so that I may rule all the land.

*Inserts small quantity of orphan meat*

I wish for a place I can call home.

[inserts A Half Pence]

Is there any good way to answer this, besides the obvious and incredibly corny?

*sigh*

A slip of paper slides out that reads "Define home, then search for that."

"Then fill it with caramel."

I'm serious. I want a place I can call home where I won't be shirked away from in fear.

[inserts A Slip Of Paper With A RAINBOW On It]

Then look for one. Or, possibly, make the world a place where that won't happen.

And please stop asking personal questions on a web forum. I'm not a psychologist.

Well I wish we could all just talk openly about our feelings and sing happy songs

*inserts self-healing CD*

Everyone Dies, Therefore, if there are no people on the planet, there is no one that can't talk openly about their feelings and sing happy songs.

I wish I could have a set of the equipment the Survey Corps (Or Scout Regimen) uses.

*shoves a titan limb into the coinslot*

Everyone Dies, Therefore, if there are no people on the planet, there is no one that can't talk openly about their feelings and sing happy songs.

I wish I could have a set of the equipment the Survey Corps (Or Scout Regimen) uses.

*shoves a titan limb into the coinslot*

The equipment (not to your knowledge) will break in a dire situation and will get you killed horrifically.

I wish for I understood what goes on in my Factorio base. I don't even know what's happening anymore.

post-224338-0-79532400-1400558588_thumb.

*Inserts 100 Tier one and two science packs*

The equipment (not to your knowledge) will break in a dire situation and will get you killed horrifically.

I wish for I understood what goes on in my Factorio base. I don't even know what's happening anymore.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

*Inserts 100 Tier one and two science packs*

Everything get's instantaneously deleted. Thus, nothing is happening. so you know exactly whats going on. nothing.

I wish for a sword. 

Yep.

Just a sword.

*Inserts a jelly-filled donut*

Archived