Teser for DS Together?

So the update is going to come in less that 4 months, but I'm curious about how long till we get the first teaser? For RoG we got the Autumn trailer I think like 1 or 2 montha before the release?

I actually hope Klei makes their own livestream this time around if there's gonna be one... They did the same for Invisible, Inc so why not do so for DST aswell? Have the devs play with and or against each other ;)

Maybe. Perhaps we'll get to meet these new staff members in person that Klei has recruited in secrecy ;)

Maybe. Perhaps we'll get to meet these new staff members in person that Klei has recruited in secrecy ;)

DST and the new devs being teased in one livestream.. Oh dayum.

I don't like watching the Twitch streams... They always reveal things that I want to find by myself.

However, for Don't Starve Together, there probably won't be much to reveal.

Agreed, it's way better to find the new content by yourself rather than see someone else do so. I didn't see much of the Winter update stream, but I did see most of the caves one, and wish I didn't for the reason you provided. A stream for DST would be more of a showcase than a reveal so I'd love to see all of that :).

However, for Don't Starve Together, there probably won't be much to reveal.

I'd say there is more to reveal then you think.  There is so much confusion about how the mechanics will work in a MP scenario.  Just how many that need to be changed or even added is still up in the air.  

Archived