Is there a way to disable wetness?

I don´t really like this mechanic, it doesn´t really make sense that it drives you insane in Summer. Is there a way to disable it? Or maybe a mod?

Just Make Cloud/Rain To None

That won't work. He's talking about things like the Ice Cube constantly increasing your wetness during summer, which turning off rain won't disable.

Oh,

It Is Work If Using IceCube With Rain Coat Without Wet?

It might, but it really limits your options unless you are used to no backpack. 

ice cube hat is pretty much useless now. unless you want to be insane during summer. i hope they tweak that a little

The Fashion Melon does the same thing, now, as well.  Last time I played summer, I found it difficult to balance sanity and wetness against the heat.  Sometimes, even wearing the Ice Cube didn't prevent overheating.  Though I do keep forgetting to freeze my Thermal Stone, so I probably wasn't using all my options properly.

Fashion Melon doesn't make you wet enough for your stuff to get wet, iirc.

Anyway, I think it makes sense that being soaked all day would make you insane, even in summer. It's not like cooling off in a pool, it's like wearing dripping wet clothes whilst you go about all of your daily business.

Fashion Melon doesn't make you wet enough for your stuff to get wet, iirc.

Anyway, I think it makes sense that being soaked all day would make you insane, even in summer. It's not like cooling off in a pool, it's like wearing dripping wet clothes whilst you go about all of your daily business.

I think if the world is literally on fire, I would be more than happy to have soggy clothes. 

Archived