Which Character should i play as

Pick a Character  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Characters

The one who you use as an avatar here.

After i used Webber to get Maxwell, Maxwell replaced Webber, i had a perfect world as Webber... And also i kinda died, on day 123 or something.

:D

Oh and by the way, my record with Wilson is day 7... sooo

#wesbestcharacter2014

How can you not love this?

Wes-Train-endless.gif

I never said i didn't like him.

After i used Webber to get Maxwell, Maxwell replaced Webber, i had a perfect world as Webber... And also i kinda died, on day 123 or something.

:grin:

Oh and by the way, my record with Wilson is day 7... sooo

I never said i didn't like him.

Get Wes. You won't regret it.

post-285855-0-79119900-1386073918.jpg

Wilson is my personal favorite who I keep coming back to time and time again. However I do like to play all of the characters. My next world is going to be a Webber world because I haven't gotten a chance to play around with him very much yet.

Willow for fire immune?Wendy and her sister the ghost? Wolfgang is verys trong but he have a big weakness and his hunger rae decrease so fast u have 3 good chars here and others I dont know,i ont like them !

Webber is good :)

In terms of stats I would go with Wickerbottom, for looks I would go with Wilson. I wish you could swap stats between characters, because for endgame Wilson isn't all that good, but he's my favorite in terms of character.

Archived