so, i found the funniest bug ever :grin:

if you cast gust of wind on a static target(hive, spider nest, tentacle, big tentacle etc), it will propulse it infinitely!!!

it's very funny to see, and the big tentacle  :happypigs:

Ha. This game's physics doesn't agree with me... I guess I'll have to write that part the old fashioned way.

same for the "double timer" divine might's bug?

That's just visual bug when you recast a buff before the old one expired, surprised noone caught it yet tbh.

and another bug(the spells are on the testing phase :razz: ):

the flamestrike wand have infinite uses

Oops, yep, missed that.

the thing about divine might is that crashes when you activate a second time the spell while it's already running.

and i was thinking about the school of the "haltundeadmass" cause it's written evocation in the wizard.lua but it say necromancy in the wands.lua. which one i choose?

hm it wasnt crashing me, it was just spamming extra buttons - but it might be that the issue caused some race condition on your system. Anyway, I have fixed the above things locally.

As for halt undead, it should be necro, I guess I failed at copypasta somewhere in wizard files heh.

i have some things to report here: 

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/570022137283375637/62228B3F1503C6ACCD963618BC383D8AF674CA60/

after casting halt undead mass :/

so i have question :

divine might and blade barrier crashes the game...but they seems full..do i add them to the wiki or should i wait?

what are the scools of stoneskin(it says abjuration but there is a comment with conjuration...)

and shadow conjuration(meh, it's illusion but ...it looks like really physic...like necromancy)

thanks for the answers

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/570022137283375637/62228B3F1503C6ACCD963618BC383D8AF674CA60/

so i have question :

divine might and blade barrier crashes the game...but they seems full..do i add them to the wiki or should i wait?

what are the scools of stoneskin(it says abjuration but there is a comment with conjuration...)

and shadow conjuration(meh, it's illusion but ...it looks like really physic...like necromancy)

thanks for the answers

shadow conj is not necro because it is just an illusion :p I should probably altar the stats for the conj, I will think about it. 

erhm, dominate person is : Prefab("common/inventory/fa_spell_dominateperson", charmpersonfn, assets, prefabs),

have you got lazy?  :wilson_ninja:

More like forgot about it

Oops, stupid typo

Um, log/crash screen? It might be something I did broke the state of old saves in certain cases, it's certainly working for me tho

Well, in fact, it's not crashing, the game just does not see the mod, like, i see Wilson instead of my old char and if i start a new game i don't have any of the HitD chars in the list!

But i double-checked and the mod is enabled.

I have not changed modinfo or directory names. Is it even on the list when you launch the game, the warning list? Cause in any other case it would've thrown you 'mod x failed to start' or something. Check directory names?

And gimme log file anyway.

Edited by DeathDisciple

How do i give a logfile if the game does not crash?

And the mod is in the list, there is nothing different at all when i launch the game either.

edit: i will try to redownload, maybe the file was not downloaded properly somehow.

edit: i downloaded the latest version from 2hrs ago, and it works fine now! (:

Edited by julz1981

heh, perhaps some weird ass zip corruption... idk. Reason I was asking for log file is because it has a list of all prefabs/mods and stuff as it goes through it, so I could see if some file or something is missing, tho it should've crashed on that too...

All right, but if i want a log file without a crash, where do i get one, for next time?

Also, i've been wanting to tell you guys for a long time but it always slip out of my mind, there is a typo with the description when you inspect magic wand.

First of all it says the same thing for the scroll and the wand, and it should obviously say something different when inspecting the wand.

Here's what it says ''Creates a wand the fires a magical missile at opponents''