Mod making people mod suggestion: Winter Giant: The Gingerbread Giant!

Anybody ever remember that movie shrek 2 and you saw the part where Shrek, Gingy, and their monstrous creation, Mongo the giant Gingerbread man broke into the castle but mongo died? Well, what if a mod maker made that Movie Giant, come back! Don't Starve style!  some pictures of an idea of what he look's like below

1st is an idea of what he looks like,2nd him stomping (attacking) he also could swing, and 3rd him walking :D

Positive comments before negative comments!

post-306300-0-99159000-1399048466_thumb.

post-306300-0-40104900-1399048481_thumb.

post-306300-0-69651000-1399048487_thumb.

Ok...

Problems:

1 - Novelty of the concept isn´t the greatest. Truth is, I´ve seen this in Shrek....

2 - Apart from that, I also think the idea of it is a little out of place. Because the game is about surviving in the wild, the creatures in Don´t Starve are all part of the flora and fauna of the wilderness. A giant ginger bread man doesn´t really make sense in that context, unless maybe it was summoned with dark magic, but still, I think it´s a little silly...Sorry =(

3 - He needs to have some kind of special attack that distinguishes him from the other giants.

Cheers. 

So, what? Would it be a mod that makes people mods? Or would it be a thing to make people make a mod? Or would it be a mod that makes you make a mod? Or would it be a mod that makes people make a mod that makes people make a mod for their mod?

So, what? Would it be a mod that makes people mods? Or would it be a thing to make people make a mod? Or would it be a mod that makes you make a mod? Or would it be a mod that makes people make a mod that makes people make a mod for their mod?

WHAT?! :spidercowers:  So..................CONFUSING!

It will be very funny!!! He can drop pumpkin cookies or tappies (or maybe gingerbread itself) as his loot. I'm not sure it will be fit for game style but love this idea!

it's a special giant, if he is defeated, he drops a gumdrop which lets the player, summon a pigman house sized gingerbread man to fight for them ( even chop trees)

Archived