The Real Worst Thing To Ever Happen in Don't Starve, Just Happened.

YOU RUINED EVERYTHING MOLE!

YOU RUINED MORE THAT DRAGONFLY DID!

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID YOU STUPID MOLE!

post-209578-0-98153000-1398911454_thumb.

So yeah, the mole went to pick up the old bell and I yanked it away before he could steal it. Then I realized that I wasn't going to use it anytime soon, and his home is like a chest for rocks and such. 

So I give it to him, tend to my fire some more, then something breaks through the music I was playing.

*Dingalingaling*

Nice touch Klei, it was a nasty surprise but clever.

I found out bigfoot spawned that treeguard I needed, thankfully he missed the prestihatitator.

You can copy-paste this into your next thread if you like.

Freaking treeguard broke my Presihatitator, then killed me and got rid of my 999 day world at the last segment of nighttime.

You can copy-paste this into your next thread if you like.

Freaking treeguard broke my Presihatitator, then killed me and got rid of my 999 day world at the last segment of nighttime.

At this point, a butterfly will smolder and I will be unable to catch it.

Or Krampus will break a chest, which the bell will drop out of, and he will ring it himself.

Edit: Happy to see you liked your devious plan there Seth ;)

EDIT: GOSH DARN IT! BIG FOOT GOT THE BEE BOX THE DRAGONFLY MISSED! 

So anything that can hold the bell ring s it well makes sense try moving with a bell while not moving it

Uh, judging how I could see the mole before he tunneled away, I am pretty sure moles and possibly krampus ring it once they take it. Chester shouldn't be able to do this for example. I don't think its based off motion.

Archived