Idea for another character (possibly?)

I just got this urge to suggest another character for RoG since new creatures were added along with another tree type. So, here's my character suggestion.

Woodbooger

"The Cryptid"

• Basically, he looks like a Sasquatch because "Woodbooger" is a nickname for a Sasquatch/Bigfoot
  • He can approach animals/creatures without startling them
  • Gains sanity for killing monsters and of course, picking flowers, and being in heavily Forested areas/biomes
  • Loses sanity for killing animals/creatures and when going into swamps
  • Can grow out his hair and use it for better Winter survival
  • Has 175 Health, 150 Hunger, 135 Sanity
  • Has a large amount of strength, like Wolfgang or maybe slightly higher
  • Moves slightly faster than all characters
  • Starts of with nothing

That's my idea for a new character I had in mind, what do you guys think, yay or nay?

VAHRY OP  in my opinion, Wilson starts out with nothing too and looses sanity pretty steadily in the swamp (monsters are everywhere) what it feels like you're doing is taking Wigfrid mashing her with Wilson then filling him with more perks.

VAHRY OP  in my opinion, Wilson starts out with nothing too and looses sanity pretty steadily in the swamp (monsters are everywhere) what it feels like you're doing is taking Wigfrid mashing her with Wilson then filling him with more perks.

That's why there's always room for tweaking things, those were just to begin with.

But it really shouldn't matter if there's something too OP considering it's a single player game and it's not like you have God mode :wilson_livid:

Nothing is supposed to be OP in don't starve you are supposed to feel terrible at everything, having a character like this really just isn't fair , besides I think webber is just about the most non robot or human character I can take. Might be a nice idea for a mod though  :wilson_lightbulb:

• Developer

I just got this urge to suggest another character for RoG since new creatures were added along with another tree type. So, here's my character suggestion.

Woodbooger

"The Cryptid"

• Basically, he looks like a Sasquatch because "Woodbooger" is a nickname for a Sasquatch/Bigfoot
  • He can approach animals/creatures without startling them
  • Gains sanity for killing monsters and of course, picking flowers, and being in heavily Forested areas/biomes
  • Loses sanity for killing animals/creatures and when going into swamps
  • Can grow out his hair and use it for better Winter survival
  • Has 175 Health, 150 Hunger, 135 Sanity
  • Has a large amount of strength, like Wolfgang or maybe slightly higher
  • Moves slightly faster than all characters
  • Starts of with nothing

That's my idea for a new character I had in mind, what do you guys think, yay or nay?

Basically, a kind-of The Screecher character?

Archived