What is this in the World Options?

Iris

2wlwl7o.png

^ What is this option? I just bought RoG two days ago and so far am loving it. It definitely brought me back to Don't Starve after months of being absent. :) 

Is there a comprehensive list of the new world options somewhere? It would be infinitely helpful if we were able to hover over the icons in-game and a text appeared.

It is the wildfire option so if you turn it to none there shouldn't be any random fires in Summer.

Thank you! I was hoping that's what it was. :) 

If more people want to post to confirm I would find it helpful.

Well, look who's back.

Well well, look who's still here. :)

Turning it to none doesnt work for me, wildfires still happen, and happen often.

Ah, well that stinks. I'll test that out right now actually. I'd love an option to turn off random fires, they pretty much kill summer for me.

Well well, look who's still here. :-)

Ah, well that stinks. I'll test that out right now actually. I'd love an option to turn off random fires, they pretty much kill summer for me.

On a file where i turned wildfires off, i got no wildfires for 2 days so i thought it worked, the 3rd day i had like 3, and died because of it.

On a file where i turned wildfires off, i got no wildfires for 2 days so i thought it worked, the 3rd day i had like 3, and died because of it.

Welp, yeah. I created a world with that setting set to none and I got a random fire anyway. Poor withered sapling. :(

I have 3 flingomatics in my base because apparently even turning wildfires to "none" makes them uncommon or rare but the problem is there are still wildfires.

I know what you mean. Turning wildfires to none has the same effect in my game. But you can build

your camp with flingomatics and plant things with some space between.

I've made pretty good experences with that...

post-365241-0-73010900-1397993220_thumb.

Archived