Capture moleworm

Oh I think I know the problem, I was using Wigfrid. Since she has 1.25X attack modifier, she instantly kills the moleworm. However, I've never had this problem before the 13/04 patch. This is strange, I don't play with mods(I only enable geometry because of OCD)

Edit: hum... so I don't think 21 damage will kill moleworms, but I tried again. Instakill.

Oh I think I know the problem, I was using Wigfrid. Since she has 1.25X attack modifier, she instantly kills the moleworm. However, I've never had this problem before the 13/04 patch. This is strange, I don't play with mods(I only enable geometry because of OCD)

Edit: hum... so I don't think 21 damage will kill moleworms, but I tried again. Instakill.

My only thoughts is the moleworm you hit might have been previously injured from something else (enemy mobs, fires possibly, some other things) as I replicated the same aspect and had no issue knocking him out.

In conclusion I'll merely ask a question: You had the hammer equipped when attacking the moleworm correct? If This rings true then I can only say it's some rare bug as hitting him with a hammer both clicking and useing the force attack only caused it to get knocked out (however if you accidentally hit him twice he'll die due to 30 hp which you can change in the data/DLC0001/scripts for the  directory of don't starve for the Tuning file.

Here is what I do with Wigfrid. I find a catcoon, I pet it, and sometimes he will vomit a live moleworm that you can take.

Hope that will help.

Archived