I feel ripped off :(

I bought the steam 2 for 1 bundle and later realize that humble store sells 11.99 for 2 chrome and 2 steam keys, the 2 chrome keys can be converted to steam keys.

I feel ripped off since I could have gotten double the keys for the same price. I am a sad sad piggy now. :(

First off, with the humble bundle you only get 1 chrome key and 1 steam key. Not 2 of each. And second of all you're getting 2 copies of an awesome game for £10 already, so stop complaining.

Actually, I can confirm that, having re-bought it through the Humble Bundle widget recently so I'd have keys to give out to friends, it gives 2 Chrome keys and 2 Steam keys.

I recall the devs saying that the reason that the Steam version doesn't give Chrome keys as well is because they don't have any sort of system in place that would detect that you own the game on Steam and send you the Chrome keys, and they can't do it through Steam itself.

@OP, try contacting the devs through this page with proof of purchase, and they might be able to help you out.

Edited by Syd

Thanks for suggestion syd. If I bought it through steam with PayPal, what proof of purchase do I need to show them?

Any sort of email confirmation you got when you ordered it would probably work.

There's no guarantee that this'll work and you'll get Chrome keys, but it's worth a shot.

Edited by Syd

Hmm , Honestly , Its your OWN fault.

People who say they feel "ripped off" are just people who honestly never look into a game , and presume that looking at a game , premused that the game is the best price and worth every penny , without even looking into any other deals that could be going on.

First off, with the humble bundle you only get 1 chrome key and 1 steam key. Not 2 of each. And second of all you're getting 2 copies of an awesome game for £10 already, so stop complaining.

4 keys through Humble Bundle pimpin. There is no need to be rude, at all. -_- I bought the game through steam and did not realize of the extra keys either, then I purchased it again through the website. [Recommended for all who have not purchased it yet and are contemplating it. 4 keys are better than 2 copies.]

Hmm , Honestly , Its your OWN fault.

People who say they feel "ripped off" are just people who honestly never look into a game , and presume that looking at a game , premused that the game is the best price and worth every penny , without even looking into any other deals that could be going on.

Seriously... Read the post, not just the title. It is not like he was going insane and being disrespectful, it is what he felt at the moment of purchase when he found out something later. Sort of like buying a new car and realizing for the same price they would have thrown in an option you did not ask for. I did not feel ripped off when I did so, but I also did not know of the deal either.

Attacking someone for something so simple.. Petty in every sense of the word.

Edited by ArucarD

I got in touch with devs through twitter + email, they were more than happy to help me out with a Chrome key, so give them a nudge :)

I would be glad to trade my second Steam key, for a Chrome key. If anyone has one to spare.

I'd feel bad bothering the devs about it.

I would be glad to trade my second Steam key, for a Chrome key. If anyone has one to spare.

I'd feel bad bothering the devs about it.

Is it a Steam copy of the game(i.e., the sort that goes in your Steam inventory)? I'd be willing to give you my extra Chrome key in exchange for that.