So I just fought a Goose / Moose and it dropped the luxury fan (down thermadote) yet Klei stated that the giants would drop the materials. Then, I hammered the egg and killed the moslings then the down feathers don't stack. I tested out each drop from the giants and the deerclops was the only one who dropped a material. (The bearger and Dragonfly dropped the craftable loot you would get from the giants.) I think there needs to be a hotfix for the boss materials and making them stackable.

When I killed the giants they all dropped the ingredients for the crafting, so I am guessing it is just a bug.

Did you kill a deerclops? I tested and every new giants drops the currently craftable item they used to drop. I killed a deerclops and it dropped nothing. This has to be a bug.

Did you kill a deerclops? I tested and every new giants drops the currently craftable item they used to drop. I killed a deerclops and it dropped nothing. This has to be a bug.

I killed all 4 giants, the deerclops dropped his eye, the dragonfly dropped scales, the bearger dropped thick fur, and the Goose/Moose dropped 3 feathers. As well as all the meat they drop.

Strange, I dunno why I am getting the drops and you are not, maybe the drops only bug out on an old world? I did make a new one before I killed all four giants.

Idk. Klei needs to release a hotfix ASAP

Edit: The first time I killed the deerclops in the "Feasting and Forgery" update, something lit on fire because I was wearing scalemail at the time so I think that the new giant drops work on for the deerclops in old save files.

Idk. Klei needs to release a hotfix ASAP

Edit: The first time I killed the deerclops in the "Feasting and Forgery" update, something lit on fire because I was wearing scalemail at the time so I think that the new giant drops work on for the deerclops in old save files.

Ya, I think deerclop's eye is flammable.  So it probably burned up due to your scalemail.  And why should they be stackable?  Glommer wings don't stack, and they're tiny.  Special drops have a habit of not stacking in this game.

Archived