Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

(I take it Wilson isn't good at Operation.)

Entropy watched evenly, deciding that he could likely do it as well, if not better. But let the human have his pride, he thought. A small shadowy claw went to grab the rib-bone for Entropy to inspect it, and he looked for any sign of the darkness tainting his blood.

• Like 1

The blood seemed unaffected for the time being. Wilson cursed under his breath and removed another piece of bone. This went on for a while as he removed 10 more smaller pieces of bone. Eventually, he moved onto a larger piece, one that was stuck between his heart, lungs and esophagus. Wilson grabbed hold and pulled. He groaned in pain and coughed up blood, but did manage to get it loose. He slowly pulled it out of his body as well, and tossed it to the ground. The pain was immense. He paused for a few moments to regain full control of his senses before continuing, removing a few more bone fragments just like it. This painful process continued for another 10 or fifteen minutes before Wilson finally finished, a decent pile of bone pieces at his feet.

Wilson took a few deep breaths before answering Entropy.

"I guess i'm not most humans.....Rustlung said that i'd survived here longer than anyone else.....stuck here, you do what you have to do, or you die.."

"Well...for one, it's clear your human body is a ruse. However, I cannot quite place your true self. What are you, exactly?"

(Also, @Blewcheese Entropu? xD )

"I am...an ancient being, the reincarnation of the human who faced God."

She closes her eyes, as to concentrate.

"I can't remember a lot from my previous lifes. You see, the ritual for my transplant in this body has never been fully completed. I am now an hybrid, half human, Alma, and half demon. I can't remember my name. I can't remember anything."

She stays silent for some seconds, then she laughs.

"I can only remember I enjoyed killing things and wet myself in blood. But apparently, that's all I need."

Entropy nodded. "Many others had trouble realizing that that. Some prisoners were too scared, some too reckless. It pleases me that you are neither." He hesitated before continuing. "You are the longest surviving prisoner in this place. I don't plan to allow that to end any time soon."

(That's his new name now.)

"No....there's more to it than that....it's your personality...the impression you gave me....and then you stuck with that for as long as you've been around me. Look at Vilsig....I never trusted him. He tried to kill me the first time he saw me, then turned around and started asking for help. I knew he couldn't be trusted. And Alma......I didn't know she would go so bad so quickly, but I didn't trust her, either. She was cold and distant....hiding something. You've done nothing but be friendly and helpful towards me the whole way through."