Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

Suddenly, the earthquake turns into gumdrops and butterflies!  A rainbow appears and showers everyone with money!  Then a magical portal kills all the villains.  The end I'M SORRY, I HAD TO.

Vilsig looks upwards.  "Earthquake."  He guesses.

(Thank you.)

(DON'T. Make a habit of this. I'm not kidding.

Also, there's a level of caves beyond the current one before the Ruins. Which means a LONG way to fall, Dwer.)

"A common enough occurrence, Vilsig.....hm?.....I sense that someone is taking the quick route here..."

Edited by Silentdarkness1

Wilson examined the fresh wound in Marcy's shoulder.

"I....I don't know.....but....we should do something about that wound.....or else it'll get infected...."

Wilson reached into his pocket, and took out a honey poultice, carefully putting it on her wound.

"Marcy, you shouldn't have done that.....I can't s......can't bear seeing you get hurt."

Rustlung gave Vilsig an orb that appeared to be made of a dark-tinted glass. It was otherwise crystal clear.

"Make sure Erised gets a very good look at this orb. Upon contact, it will drain his spirit, and trap him inside. Bring the orb to me once you've finished. With Erised gone, there's no way Wilson can stop me."

"Sorry, I didn't bring any more of them with me. You'll have to return to the source if you want more. Besides, I already showed you how, remember?"

"I'd never be able to live with myself if you did die...It's better if-"

Erised got back to camp, head hung low.

"....He's....gone...........i'm sorry, I really am...."

"...Gone?....W-what do you mean?.....you couldn't find him?"

"No....I found him alright.....he managed to stir up the local bunnymen, brought some meat with him, likely.."

".....Damnit! I told him to not bring meat down into the caves! Nothing but trouble!"

"When the earthquake started, he......fell.....off a cliff, of sorts.....to....I...I don't know where....he....I......i'm sorry....I let you down. He's probably dead..."

The color in Wilson's eyes dullened.

"......no..........."

(coughcoughdoublepostcoughcough)

(EDIT: DAMNIT NOW I HAVE TO EDIT MY POST)

"....Yeah.....sure...just....just bring it over here, Entropy....i'll be needing it later."

Wilson looked away, his eyes squeezed shut.

"What?....Oh....oh yes, how foolish of me. Let me finish here, and then we can go take care of that.....here we are."

Rustlung, Vilsig and Alma reached a strange structure made of black rock, nightmare fuel and a shadowy mist. Charlie's hiss rang in everyone's ear.

"Hello there, Charlie dearest. I imagine you're just dying to get out of that cage, aren't you?....well, you can. Just as soon as you do me a favour."

Rustlung stared into the structure that served as Charlie's prison without even the slightest suggestion of fear.

"Tr...aaii...torrr......will......perish...."

The structure shook ever so slightly. Rustlung laughed.

"Seems you made a desperate move, and it backfired on you, Charlie. Now, you're going to help me now."

The front side of the structure fell away.

"Come here, Charlie dearest."

A loud hiss was her response.

"How uncivilized. Let's try that again. Charlie, come over here."

( @Blewcheese you double-posted 

Also, there will be sleep soon. You can have Marcy do whatever she was going to do then, Dwer.)

Marcy turns to Wilson.

"Wilson...I have to go check if Lewis is still alive..."

"Do you remember when I spied you? Well, that's something I can do. I have the Realising Eyes..."
Her eyes get watery.

"...an ability that cost both my sight and the life of another person really close to me..."

She shakes her head, as to remove the bad thoughts from her mind.

"Now when I go to sleep, I can see the future...not clearly, though. And another thing I can do is explore the world of souls...an alternative dimension that follows the movements of this dimension. It's hard to explain...I don't fully comprehend this by myself..."

She holds Wilson's hands.

"...And now I need to sleep. Go check if Lewis is still alive, then I'll immediately come back to you. I promise."