Carnatis Inviktus(Reserved)

Silentdarkness1

"Indeed. Now, I asked you nicely, Charlie dearest. Come here."

Silence.

"Am I not getting through? I said......COME. HERE."

"Alright, Charlie......I tried being nice. Now we do things my way."

Rustlung growled in an animalistic manner, before turning into pure shadow and phazing inside the structure holding Charlie. Suddenly, there was the sound of a grand struggle, hissing and screaming and powerful blows. After a minute, the structure broke apart and Rustlung walked back to Vilsig and Alma. The fog remained, circling around Charlie as she followed. Two yellow "eyes" glowed through the fog however.

"NOW....you will go and await Wilson and his friends on the second floor. When they arrive, you WILL kill them. No more little parlour tricks of hiding in the darkness."

A submissive, pained hiss escaped Charlie's lips.

"There's what I like to hear. Good girl. Now, GO."

Charlie vanished into wisps of shadow energy.

(I'm just going to go off the idea that they arrived at the source.)

Vilsig appears back at the seas, and peers over the railing towards its depths below.  He summons two orbs and drains them both, and his injuries start to heal a bit faster.

"Ahhhh, that's much better.  Say, Rustlung...how many of these things could you summon at once?"

A grim smile passes over Vilsig's face.  "Rusty, you've been holding out on me!  For me, this sea is unlimited power.  Unlimited.  I have no idea what my limit for sanity is, but...I guess I'll be able to find out, won't I?  Heehehehehe..."

"Well, I'm going to look for some more lantern fuel... We'll need more if we're going to stay down here any longer"

I scamper off into the darkness

"Well, I'm going to look for some more lantern fuel... We'll need more if we're going to stay down here any longer"

I scamper off into the darkness