Wickerbottom is useless?

inst:AddComponent("characterspecific")

inst.components.characterspecific:SetOwner("wickerbottom")

That's in the books prefab. Interesting.

This was added very recently. This wasn't in the Maxwell update, this was added with RoG (but to vanilla).

Nope, I tried this last time, The books were there and functional. I think this only applies to character locked items like the axe and flower. Wigfrid's sets and wickerbottom's sets won't despawn.

When was the last time you tried this? Had RoG been released yet?

This was added very recently. This wasn't in the Maxwell update, this was added with RoG (but to vanilla).

When was the last time you tried this? Had RoG been released yet?

I tired it in my vanilla game save, not the RoG. This might be the reason why. 

Edit: yay, 100th post

I tired it in my vanilla game save, not the RoG. This might be the reason why.

Strange, this was changed to the base game, so it should affect saves even when RoG is disabled. I missed the Seasonal Science update of RoG, though, so it might have been added in A Feet of Strength.

I thought giant tentacles doesn't drop anything! They didn't drop anything for me, thought!

They drop the spikes, spots and skeletons (once per day) which makes them and bone shards renewable. But not a guaranteed drop, like with normal tentacles.

Her picky eater state is not implement fully IMO. She should get the negative effects from yellow food; if she truly is a picky eater.

Normally characters get 2/3rds of the hunger value for Stale food, but Wickerbottom gets only a piddly 1/3rd, and less health. She gets only 1/6th from Spoiled (instead of half) and gets sanity loss.

Then again, there are very few situations where you'll ever end up eating something Spoiled as anyone but maybe WX78 since he doesn't care, and even then practically never.

But yeah, 1/3rd from stale food is very little; I guess she could lose some sanity from it too, but the perk is already about as bad as you could expect it to be.

Any yeah, I imagine they'll tweak her book to not strike herself. Lightning hitting the player, apart from wx-78, is new.

Her picky eater state is not implement fully IMO. She should get the negative effects from yellow food; if she truly is a picky eater.

Agreed. And even still, its very difficult to actually get food to a stale/spoiled state, seeing how easy the icebox is to get now, due to more chess biome events spawning.

Archived