Frog rain op

Considering how quickly frog legs spoil, I think It can be justifiable. However, I have been saved from starvation from the frog rain before, escaping with little to no damage using regular old traps. I would like it to be a little more dangerous though. Just so it's not free food. 

It all depends where you'll be when it will start to rain.

Rain'o'Frogs at night when you are exploring w/ torch can be quite challening

Even worse when you're tethered to a campfire without enough time to craft a portable light source because you're being chased by frogs.

It all depends where you'll be when it will start to rain.

Rain'o'Frogs at night when you are exploring w/ torch can be quite challening

Never thought of that. I hope it doesn't happen to me any time soon! 

Considering how quickly frog legs spoil, I think It can be justifiable. However, I have been saved from starvation from the frog rain before, escaping with little to no damage using regular old traps. I would like it to be a little more dangerous though. Just so it's not free food.

My most effective method of farming frog rain frogs is by filling my inventory full up with something, making sure when I grab a trap that's on the floor the character say they can't carry it. Then approach a frog and right click to drop it right next to them. When you pick up the trap, put the frog leg in your inventory and continue using this trick!

My most effective method of farming frog rain frogs is by filling my inventory full up with something, making sure when I grab a trap that's on the floor the character say they can't carry it. Then approach a frog and right click to drop it right next to them. When you pick up the trap, put the frog leg in your inventory and continue using this trick

Why would you have to fill up your inventory? I just carry one in my hand and put it on top of the frog.   

Archived