Krampus Sack drop rate

Hm, maybe we will have to lower the drop rate.

I have found the reason why the drop rate is so high. After the patch that gives ratcoon a crazy spawn rate, the mobs can now attack catcoon(since it is considered innocent and it is aggressive against spiders) and spawn krampus. You can kill the krampus spawned this way to get 100% krampus sack. I tried this.

If it is spawned by the player, the drop rate becomes minimum. Pool of 36 krampus was colllected and one dropped(2.7%)

I have found the reason why the drop rate is so high. After the patch that gives ratcoon a crazy spawn rate, the mobs can now attack catcoon(since it is considered innocent and it is aggressive against spiders) and spawn krampus. You can kill the krampus spawned this way to get 100% krampus sack. I tried this.

If it is spawned by the player, the drop rate becomes minimum. Pool of 36 krampus was colllected and one dropped(2.7%)

That's interesting. The Krampus ack is suppose to have a 1% drop rate by the way.

Archived