Rabbit Hoarding

We all know that rabbits can and will starve to death once obtained. My question is whether or not it would be feasible to just release rabbits in an enclosed area to murder at your leisure later.

Example of what I mean:

DPdD7DZ.png

This was taken pre-RoG. Would this still work? If so, what are the odds of it getting fixed by the devs?

My question is whether or not it would be feasible to just release rabbits in an enclosed area to murder at your leisure later....Would this still work? If so, what are the odds of it getting fixed by the devs?

There's nothing to "fix".  it'll arguably be as hard to get them the second time as it was the first.  Far harder than just pulling them out of a chest.  Unless you can just go around at night and pick them up while sleeping - I've never tried that.   But that would be fine, and an example of good planning and preparation.

Why not just combine both and build rabbit cages, then you'd have to feed them grass. That'd be cool.

Rabbit Cage

Cost: 2 gold, 3 cut stone, 1 bunny, 5 grass

Tier: Science machine

The cage has 6 slots, plus an extra one colored green.

The 6 slots are for bunnies, and the green one is for grass.

Rabbits consume 1 grass a day, so 6 rabbits = 6 grass a day.

If they don't get grass, they starve.

You could also see the rabbits from outside the cage, depending on how many  are in it (It would be funny if six rabbits was just a pile of rabbits filling up the cage and squashing near the bars)

Archived