What are the "events" admins talked about?

We know that in the last big update of the DLC we had 4 things that weren't included:

None of the seasonal giants (accept Deerclops who's been since like forever in the game)

Webber

Some items (probably some recipes too)

And some kind of "events"

What are those "events" the " signs made me curious. Too curious even. What could that be? What could that mean? It's 6 days left till the update and probably 4 or 5 days till the next DLC update's trailer comes out. But because I'm completely clueless but curious, tell me what do YOU think those "events" might be.

Yeah, that little line made me curious aswell. I'd say that the egg-laying scene in the spring teaser might be one of those events, and that Stompy McFoot will be in some way involved in an event aswell. But all in all, I'm just as curious as you are.

We know that in the last big update of the DLC we had 4 things that weren't included:

None of the seasonal giants (accept Deerclops who's been since like forever in the game)

Webber

Some items (probably some recipes too)

And some kind of "events"

What are those "events" the " signs made me curious. Too curious even. What could that be? What could that mean? It's 6 days left till the update and probably 4 or 5 days till the next DLC update's trailer comes out. But because I'm completely clueless but curious, tell me what do YOU think those "events" might be.

It might even include snowstorms or meaning Chester's transformation.i hope I don't need to explain chester

Archived