C'mon, can summer be more disturbing?

I played Dlc through summer for the first time, and i was told by some guy that structure won't cause spontaneous combustion but can only be ignited by flammable objects or creatures. While it turned out that the guy is totally wrong! I

uprooted every sapling, grass, bushes and kept everyting in my chests, then i just left for hunting.

But when i back home, Oh, dear lord, my home was ruined by a big fire.

Now, everytime i leave camp, the ice flingomatic is on all the time.

P.S.: It seems that evergreen just planted(how call it? phase-1 evergreen?), butterfly and maybe other creatures can also ignite in summer season. 

Anyway, it's challenging but seems more fun to me.

I'm sorry can't help I don't read fancy or gibberish

I don't know how to reply,type it again... i just wanted to use words more accurately,which seems affects the opposite way, :(.

Sorry for my poor english, i'm not a native speaker.

All i want to say is that summer is tough and everything can catch fire. Now i'm not gibbering. :)

I don't know how to reply,type it again... i just wanted to use words more accurately,which seems affects the opposite way, :(.

Sorry for my poor english, i'm not a native speaker.

All i want to say is that summer is tough and everything can catch fire. Now i'm not gibbering. :-)

He meant the font I think.

Please dont spam "haha" over and over. I missed your second comment for some reason in this thread. I know i had a Derp moment earlier with the sarcasm but i was looking at 1000 things at once and wasnt really paying attention much anyway.

Go ahead and have your laughs. Yes, i deserve it. Enjoy your laughs. :D

They will be your last.

He's being sarcastic.

Well, it's kinda hard to tell through text.

But reading it again, i can see what you mean. I get it now :-)

Sure i was. :)

Guys, after i posted this topic, i played my wigfrid girl to winter! Before this, I had just played DLC 2-3 times and every character survived for a short time. 

I think dlc became easier and much more fun after i got used to it and learned how to settle certain problems. Surviving on the groud in dlc is as easy as in the original version.

I think it's easy for me to survive for 2-3 years now, deerclops is no threat to me, i live near marshes. :)

It's time to explore the caves!

Here is a screenshot.

cf1b9d16fdfaaf519c19ab1c8e5494eef11f7a9e

haha

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Here is a screenshot.

cf1b9d16fdfaaf519c19ab1c8e5494eef11f7a9e

That is an ad for a tutoring business.

Please dont spam "haha" over and over. I missed your second comment for some reason in this thread. I know i had a Derp moment earlier with the sarcasm but i was looking at 1000 things at once and wasnt really paying attention much anyway.

Go ahead and have your laughs. Yes, i deserve it. Enjoy your laughs. :grin:

They will be your last.

Come on, i just still didn't get used to the way to reply, i'm a newcomer.

"haha" means i was happy talking with u, not gibing at u. I'm a Chinese guy, actually "hehe" means strong sarcasm in our country. :)

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

Haha.

That is an ad for a tutoring business.

Have no idea. It's China, it's our internet environment. I can't help with it.

Guys, be civil. English isn't his native language. Cultural norms in China are a lot different than in the US or EU.

Have no idea. It's China, it's our internet environment. I can't help with it.

Do you have access to imgur.com? You should be able to upload an image there. If imgur.com doesn't work (as it won't all of the time), filmot.com should work.

Guys, be civil. English isn't his native language. Cultural norms in China are a lot different than in the US or EU.

Do you have access to imgur.com? You should be able to upload an image there. If imgur.com doesn't work (as it won't all of the time), filmot.com should work.

No big deal, nothing matters. I kinda love this forum.

Thank you for ur help, I'll try these ways in a few days. I uploaded images in baidu, but obviously failed and the url turned to be some ad.

:) I'll show u guys my camp in a new topic.

English is my only language. (Though i know some spanish but not much) Usually posting "haha" does not mean a good thing.

Come on, i just still didn't get used to the way to reply, i'm a newcomer.

"haha" means i was happy talking with u, not gibing at u. I'm a Chinese guy, actually "hehe" means strong sarcasm in our country. :-)

Tip: The edit post button is next to the "Report" button actually, it took me a while to find it.

So, can we just hug or something and laugh this entire thing off? :razz:

Random off-topic note: I am sick right now. Not with something big, just with a throat that hurts a bit. Large chance of it simply being allergies though.

English is my only language. (Though i know some spanish but not much) Usually posting "haha" does not mean a good thing.

Tip: The edit post button is next to the "Report" button actually, it took me a while to find it.

English is my native language, Japanese is becoming my secondary. おぼえるにくいです。I know zero Chinese (unless you count Japanese kanji.)

I understand what's it's like to learn a language totally different from your own. The phrases and their uses are completely different. "Haha" may not denote anything bad there. (Especially considering "haha" is a translated onamonapia.)

Anyways, back on topic... I admittedly have not survived to summer yet, so I haven't seen the combustion mechanic. Doesn't the cold fire keep your things cool?

English is my native language, Japanese is becoming my secondary. おぼえるにくいです。I know zero Chinese (unless you count Japanese kanji.)

I understand what's it's like to learn a language totally different from your own. The phrases and their uses are completely different. "Haha" may not denote anything bad there. (Especially considering "haha" is a translated onamonapia.)

Anyways, back on topic... I admittedly have not survived to summer yet, so I haven't seen the combustion mechanic. Doesn't the cold fire keep your things cool?

I believe it only keeps YOU cooled down. As in, wont put out nearby fires.

Random off-topic note: I am sick right now. Not with something big, just with a throat that hurts a bit. Large chance of it simply being allergies though.

Hug is nice~ I never took it serious. Always feeling plesant chatting with you guys. For example, i learned some detail about "haha" from u this time. :D

I just found there is a edit button there! I think i would never find it unless someone else told me.

lol, thank u.

Are u OK with ur throat? I had only one allergy for taking wrong medicine and had lost of small bumps on my leg. But it was quite a slight symptom. After a sleep, everything was OK again.

So i don't know anything about allergy. But i do know something about sore throat, mayby it can help u.

Do not eat spicy, very hot/cold stuff. Moderate thing is good, dring a lot of water. And many Chinese i know will drink some kinds of tea(not regular tea). Anyway, when i have sore throat, i just eat and drink carefully, it will be fine a few days later. (I never heard of soar throat caused by allergy). 

Anyway, hope u fine soon. My battery is out soon! See u!

Wait, did I read the original post correctly?  BUTTERFLIES are spontaneously bursting into flames and setting things alight in summer?
Ok that's just nuts.  The heat that would require would be unearthly, like, what, are we on Mercury?  I hope I read wrong, that's so silly it could be a deal breaker for me. 

Wait, did I read the original post correctly?  BUTTERFLIES are spontaneously bursting into flames and setting things alight in summer?

Ok that's just nuts.  The heat that would require would be unearthly, like, what, are we on Mercury?  I hope I read wrong, that's so silly it could be a deal breaker for me. 

Unfortunately, it means exactly what u said. 

But not that difficult when u get used to it. I'm just so-so playing don't starve, but now i've survived 80 days after played dlc 4-5 times.

U'll enjoy the dlc. :)

By the way, we are not on Mercury, we are in Maxwell's world. :D

Oh, you think that's a problem?  Wait until the pigs you hired catch fire.  Or chester!  Yep.

Archived