Just a silly suggestion

Pigs have hooves - they can't carry things. Backpacks can not be worn in the hands - we can't give it to them. Backpack too small for pig spine

In a game where you wear a massive electrical icecube on your head to cool down, I'd say things like that are of no real concern.

In a game where you wear a massive electrical icecube on your head to cool down, I'd say things like that are of no real concern.

Balance is more important than realism, I agree. But this  too OP

In any case, this suggestion does not apply DLC at all.

Haha I wonder how many times this has popped up with suggestions. It's always "let's do BLANK because that would make sense in the real world" and then someone comments "Yes, in a world that has XYZ, we're trying to realistic?"

Haha I wonder how many times this has popped up with suggestions. It's always "let's do BLANK because that would make sense in the real world" and then someone comments "Yes, in a world that has XYZ, we're trying to realistic?"

Well it's true, ain't it? :p

No, because You can't give chester bagpack - he is like bagpack

Right - so giving a pig a backpack is the same as just having Chester.

Actually Chester is better and less complicated.

Maybe I'm not getting the point, but I don't see why I would want to do this when I can just use Chester.

Archived