Webber suggestion

So far we haven't had any animal/insect humanoid character. We're going to have Webber tho. But because of his abilities I think he shouldn't be a whole permanent character. I think that you know that when Woody chops down a lot of trees he becomes a werebeever? Well I thought wouldn't it be cool if Wilson ate 4 monster meats and during the full moon he would become Webber? I mean he does have his beard and all but imagine him having this ability and becoming a whole new person for a while. I'd love to see Wilson become Webber as his Werespider mode ;)

If you don't like the idea then how about if Wilson could craft potions? Or become a shadow Wilson with some special abilities if he eats nightmare fuel. Wilson might be the first character but remember that he's a Gentleman Scientist!

No Wilson is already cool enough

No We need at least ONE character without a gimmick

No Webber would be extremely dissapointing if he were only a subset of wilson

No Wilson does not need to craft potions, that would be a little OP in my opinion.

No Just please, let us have one character we can play that is somewhat normal.

Also, i apoligize to @Xjurwi for using his copyright without permission, but it had to be done.

What abilities? We don't know what Webber will do, do we?

Most of his abilities are already obvious as we look at how spiders are like. The only new thing I found out that was in the trailer of Winter was that he might be able to keep heat for longer in Winter.

Most of his abilities are already obvious as we look at how spiders are like. The only new thing I found out that was in the trailer of Winter was that he might be able to keep heat for longer in Winter.

Pretty sure all of this is conjecture.

So far we haven't had any animal/insect humanoid character. We're going to have Webber tho. But because of his abilities I think he shouldn't be a whole permanent character. I think that you know that when Woody chops down a lot of trees he becomes a werebeever? Well I thought wouldn't it be cool if Wilson ate 4 monster meats and during the full moon he would become Webber? I mean he does have his beard and all but imagine him having this ability and becoming a whole new person for a while. I'd love to see Wilson become Webber as his Werespider mode ;)

If you don't like the idea then how about if Wilson could craft potions? Or become a shadow Wilson with some special abilities if he eats nightmare fuel. Wilson might be the first character but remember that he's a Gentleman Scientist!

mate klei won't change a thing about wilson even one hair, many many people suggested this. *coughkevinlovescoughwilsoncough* well i am sure that you don't now it because you came here very late (don't go to my profile) DO I NEED TO PROVE IT?? okay there was some guy in krampus team called spazmatic who was kramptastic and kidneybeanboy had a slurper picture and neosaurus had drawn dinosaur picture, hey where is truthseeker?? i haven't seen him (that chester day believer) i think he was truthseeker same as the name

mate klei won't change a thing about wilson even one hair, many many people suggested this. *coughkevinlovescoughwilsoncough* well i am sure that you don't now it because you came here very late (don't go to my profile) DO I NEED TO PROVE IT?? okay there was some guy in krampus team called spazmatic who was kramptastic and kidneybeanboy had a slurper picture and neosaurus had drawn dinosaur picture, hey where is truthseeker?? i haven't seen him (that chester day believer) i think he was truthseeker same as the name

O_o blood, chill out!

Archived