New Animal Idea

I wish Don't Starve had my favorite animal... The hedgehog! So I believe that Hedgehog's should be in the game. They have 240 Health, 13 attack (if harmed), has 22, and 31 defense (If curled up in a ball.)

They drop morsel, and can be tamed! If tamed the get 260 health, follow you, and kill enemies. They run away if they are below 60 health. They attack by rolling up into a ball, and flinging them self's at enemies. They are tamed by feeding them berries, and glommer wings, (Hedgehogs eat flies, and insects.) They must always feed them, and they eat ALMOST ANYTHING you give it. Killing it will give you 7-10 naughtiness. They will damage you, or enemies if hit. I would love it if it was in the game! IT WOULD BE SOOO CUTE!!!

Yea And its so harmless look at a Baby Beefalo it gives you 6 naughtiness.

but i think it will make the player lose sanity more than getting naughty if you are expecting it expect a twist cause you know klei

Don`t post multiple topics just to get more attention. If your idea is good, it doesn`t need 1030198312 topics. :wilson_resigned:

i really needed to know that earlier everybody went angry at me

but i think it will make the player lose sanity more than getting naughty if you are expecting it expect a twist cause you know klei

Except WX-78.

He should actually gain sanity, because, you know, he hates all living things.

He also should Have a soft spot for the Hedge Hog, and Chester!

He likes mindless servants and safe but evil things. I think he might like Chester's usefulness, however Chester is also a big bouncing furry ball of companionship.

Archived