Why I love this update

I love everything in this update, but the giant foot really makes me happy. When I had known the name of the DLC, Reign of Giants, I thought "lot of giants", but then I knew that it was only four, and that disappointed me a bit. ut now, with this 5th giant, it means that we may get more giants than the 4 seasonal, and that's just AWESOME.

It brings back the challenge in Don't Starve, that's what makes me love this update.

Usually I wouldn't die, I'd just stop playing after I got bored, then again I never did go down into the caves. Now, I died during 2nd season Summer after having multiple near misses... I thought Summer was nice :(

Yes Wigfrid has made this game fun for me. Finally a character that is about fighting your way through the environment. Most characters the successful route to make it through the game is to build yourself a nice base camp to live off from. With Wigfrid I can actually take the challenge of adventure to a new lvl. My main base is set next to a food source. has drying racks and the main things for inventing. 1% of my time maybe even less is spent there. Most of it is spent with my piggyback her helm and spear. Out on the road. Love this about her.

Yes Wigfrid has made this game fun for me. Finally a character that is about fighting your way through the environment. Most characters the successful route to make it through the game is to build yourself a nice base camp to live off from. With Wigfrid I can actually take the challenge of adventure to a new lvl. My main base is set next to a food source. has drying racks and the main things for inventing. 1% of my time maybe even less is spent there. Most of it is spent with my piggyback her helm and spear. Out on the road. Love this about her.

She certainly does add a new play style!

Archived