Cause of Death:Suicide

At the moment I'm sitting with 4 full slots. (This isn't about slot amount, but none the less it does begin with..4 full slots).

I want to delete one to start a new play through. I have 1 of WX at day 79, 1 of a modded character at day 230, 1 my gf plays so I want to leave, and 1 of RofG at day 35 or so where I was trying my hardest to get to summer and experience it, and I did. So, I was thinking instead of going out into the world and getting killed and have the morgue state what killed me, if there could be an added "Suicide" tag. 

If a player deleted their play through, maybe the morgue would read "Suicide" on the tag, that way the death wasn't a bit petty, but what it actually was, and the amount of days in the play through were recorded somewhere in standing memorandum. 

I am aware that many people play through a few days or test a character out then delete the play through, but maybe they enter, don't like themselves and commit suicide? Other than that, I have no solution for this potential problem, or any others. 

Just a fun suggestion. 

-A fan

After struggling in an Autumn start, no Winter world,  I finally found gears on day 35.  Five sleeping Merms were protecting the Knights  ( no where near a swamp or merm house ) and they wouldn't give up chase!

I got away, barely overcame a Queen with the help of a lure plant and  I built my ice cube hat.  With my fridge in place,  I started collecting ice for my FlingOmatic.

The full moon came out, so I was able to race all night to collect the 15 more ice cubes that I needed to live through Summer.  I mined every glacier before they melted, but came up two short for the Fling Thing. 

In abject despair,  I threw myself in front of a charging Rook.

Have the mechanical Chess pieces been cut back or did I just get an unlucky map?

Suicide probably isn't the best way to put it, something like the classic "Unknown" or a simple "World deleted" would work just as well without getting into a touchy subject.

Seppuku?

@isolanni

Sounds like an unlucky map. Chess pieces are way more prevalent in the DLC so far (we'll see once Wednesday hits, though). If you're not prepared for fighting them at the Teleportato or in the random set pieces that show up, try farming tumbleweeds in the new desert biome. I've had a TON of gears drop that way.

After struggling in an Autumn start, no Winter world,  I finally found gears on day 35.  Five sleeping Merms were protecting the Knights  ( no where near a swamp or merm house ) and they wouldn't give up chase!

I got away, barely overcame a Queen with the help of a lure plant and  I built my ice cube hat.  With my fridge in place,  I started collecting ice for my FlingOmatic.

The full moon came out, so I was able to race all night to collect the 15 more ice cubes that I needed to live through Summer.  I mined every glacier before they melted, but came up two short for the Fling Thing. 

In abject despair,  I threw myself in front of a charging Rook.

Have the mechanical Chess pieces been cut back or did I just get an unlucky map?

Yeah, you might want to make your own topic before posting things completely unrelated to the OP.

Archived