Some ideas

1) Traps...don't worth it, you're not going to spend that much crafting material for just 1 food, maybe 2 or 3.2) Last game I survived 56 days, until I decided to attack 1 spider at dark time, and suddenly 10 spiders had appeared and started to attack me next to fire. Bug? or just trolling spiders...anyway you guys should fix it.3) I'd love to move my buildings or recycle to rebuild them in another place, would be nice.4) We need a list for the science machine. I realized that wood gives you 15-20, I'm not sure, of science points.5) This characters dont need water to survive? I'm just saying, drinking water is 80% of survive, maybe fire, a pot, and boil water for drinking. Would be nice xD.Thx god is a game with infinite options.p.s. sorry for my english.

Edited by orCop

1) It's an easy way to catch effective food.2) It would be too easy then. Spiders are naturally afraid of fire, but if you piss them off, they WILL rip you to shreds. 3) This is said too often, this is a beta, do you expect everything?4) Why not make a list for yourself? And why do we "need" one? Isn't science trial and error?5) You get yer water from eating vegetables and fruit if you think about it.

1) It's an easy way to catch effective food.2) It would be too easy then. Spiders are naturally afraid of fire, but if you piss them off, they WILL rip you to shreds. 3) This is said too often, this is a beta, do you expect everything?4) Why not make a list for yourself? And why do we "need" one? Isn't science trial and error?5) You get yer water from eating vegetables and fruit if you think about it.

Too much things to tell you, but not enough vocabulary, Im sorry, but you're doing it wrong, I havent seen any posts of you, giving ideas, just criticizing, anyway gg bro ure doing it great, dumbass.

Too much things to tell you, but not enough vocabulary, Im sorry, but you're doing it wrong, I havent seen any posts of you, giving ideas, just criticizing, anyway gg bro ure doing it great, dumbass.

Isn't this a forum? Isn't the idea of giving ideas and taking critique from the ideas? The reason I'm not posting any is because I don't want to post things that might have already been posted or the staff is already doing. Your hostility towards me means only that you lack the mind to use your words in a compelling manner so you can show me I am wrong. Throwing insults ain't gonna help anybody kiddo.

1. It may be an easy way of getting food if you don't know how to stand between the rabbit and the hole...little more effective and faster. I agree with you traps should grant more food.2. I had the same problem with spiders at one point in time. Armor and pigmen help. if not use a torch and run. Be careful at night even with a fire.3. A lot of people agree with the recycling. It's a great idea. With more people asking about it could help the developers decide on what ideas are more popular. Beta is the place for ideas so keep it up.4. The list for the science machine is kinda a trial and error. Like it was said. But think of it like your in a strange world without any knowledge. Everything is trial and error. But it would be nice if as you go a list is created of what points are distributed. Might be a good use for the paper.5. Eating all the fruits and vegetables you want, you will still dehydrate after so long. Plus all this guy has is vegetables...no fruit. Anyways I second the idea of water to survive too.

There could be different implementations for each trap. Carrots for Rabbits, seeds for crows. Traps have a huge possibility right now, and it'd be great on how to better use/evolve them. Next level after the box traps could possibly be snares, use ropes and a picked clean sapling, this one could be reusable and would just require a certain upkeep and so many uses before another needed to be made. At first I thought that was actually where that was progressing but traps just end at the box one for now. The water idea would be cool too, having to keep trekking along until potable water is found could give the game a huge boost towards the need for exploration. I know when I first started playing I just made a permanent camp, set up a farming system and just stayed put for the most part. I wished the science machine was more intuitive: instead of just giving you a certain number of science points you would need to add certain craftables into it and when a high enough research value was reached, you would give it some paper and then it would give you a design. That way there's a huge boost in discovery and it's not just looking at a crafting menu box and saying, "Well, this and this provide that outcome, so I need this number of science points. It's a personal preference that would make the game more fun for me.