I think that's very good idea. May be she could be twice as big as the other bees and would go attack with the killer bees when a nest is attacked.

I've seen some queen bees in real life. Not a good experience, scared the hell out of me :(

What if they made a queen bee similar to the spider queen? The hive breaks open and a large bee pursues you (maybe she isn't too quick since she's pretty big), and smaller hornets spawn and fly around her (similar to how spiders spawn with the spider queen). This could take place after X amount of days, and you may notice the hive looking quite large before it happens.

Then, when you kill her, she drops several honeycomb, honey, and maybe some sort of bee... weapon? (I don't know, something that makes it worthwhile to kill her.) If you don't kill her, she may eventually "morph" into a new hive, also similar to spider queens and their ability to "morph" into a stage 1 nest.

• Developer

What if they made a queen bee similar to the spider queen? The hive breaks open and a large bee pursues you (maybe she isn't too quick since she's pretty big), and smaller hornets spawn and fly around her (similar to how spiders spawn with the spider queen). This could take place after X amount of days, and you may notice the hive looking quite large before it happens.

Then, when you kill her, she drops several honeycomb, honey, and maybe some sort of bee... weapon? (I don't know, something that makes it worthwhile to kill her.) If you don't kill her, she may eventually "morph" into a new hive, also similar to spider queens and their ability to "morph" into a stage 1 nest.

Maybe her stinger could be the weapon, sinceit would be larger than normal stingers

Archived