Trent's cross fandom contest

Hello gentlemen/women.

I'm restarting my contest. This contest is simple, make a cross fandom peice of artwork. (for example a L4D2 Don't starve mash up). The only two rules are 1.no inappropriate behavior and 2.one of the fandoms must be Don't starve.

The prize of the contest is that you get to make me do whatever you want, whether that's defending your claim that beefalos are more impressive then Koalefants (false) to making a thread about how awesome you are, If you win, I must do it, no exceptions.

You have until the 15th to submit artwork.

good luck

Its a controlled experiment for the Hammys.

What are the usual prizes?

Money, t-shirts, posters, steam games, candy, a forum badge maybe, guaranteed status somewhere etc etc. Stuff that people would actually be willing to put there time and effort into for the chance to win.

I'd rather see you focusing on the projects you've already promised us instead of trying to start new ones. I also agree with Maximum, that prize ain't a motivator.

No one has ever offered money as an award

Also @23rd I understand your concerns, but as I've already said, this is an controlled experiment for the Hammys. I literally just googled what forum goers like and the top 2 results were tshirts and fandoms.

Is @the truthseeker even active anymore anyway?

No one has ever offered money as an award

I didn't say you should've offered money, I said that your current prize won't motivate anyone to participate in this thing. I don't know what Truth's situation is.

• Like 1

That's not a very good prize....you're not going to hook a lot of artists with just that.

Well... If you look at all the possibilities....

Edit: Oh, ignore me. He probably won't deliver or it would violate the forum rules.

Edited by TooMuchHoneyHam

How so?

to see if

1.any one participates

2. To see how people would prefer the hammys to be, either threads for submission or nominations

Im laughing

EDIT:

Behold the first google result for "art contest"

tumblr_n0ebjhpnol1r5z40vo1_250.png

On THESE forums sir.

THESE forums.

@23rd when's the last time he's been online?

to see if

1.any one participates

2. To see how people would prefer the hammys to be, either threads for submission or nominations

@23rd when's the last time he's been online?

Look for yourself. Also, this has no relevance to the Hammies. You're just asking for art,